What's good for Labor Day Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
What's up everyone....enjoying the weekend? I've been cleaning out the garage all morning. Awesome, I know:eek:

Switching it up a bit from the normal holiday BBQ's...Heading into Philly on Monday to get some breakfast at a great spot, then spending the day in the city and going to the Phillies game with some friends....do a little pregame drink and smoke for a few hours:D

Took off Tuesday for the wife's birthday and were heading to NYC for the day to eat 3 good meals and walk the city. Should be a very chill weekend :)

Anyone else?

Dont have even one plan........well maybe one or two......:joint4: :spit:

Sounds like fun b......two major cities in less then a week. I absolutely hate going to NYC. Don't mind actually being there....it is the getting to and coming home part I hate. I won't drive over....refuse to so it usually involves a cpl buses.
Last time we got there fine to see Eddie Izzard at Radio City but trying to come home was madness. We spent over 3 hours at the bus terminal trying to figure out which gate our bus left from and what time. They had no one there working at night to give us any info. It was a joke and it was Sunday night Monday morning by the time I got home and I had to work that day.:(

We actually hve tickets to see Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers this month in NYC and I am dreading the whole getting back thing again.

As for this holiday weekend we are staying home and having a weekend by ourselves....gonna smoke, drink and eat BBQ and we hung some curtains in our Living room and kinda made a lil movie theater. Gonna watch a bunch of movies.

Nova ..I'm there with yah..I've been:smoke1: and cleaning all day

Hammy - Yeah man it's a mess, I never drove there and never took a bus, I always take the train in. Never had a problem...are you near a station? I'm diggin the movie watching idea, drank way to much wine last night and we ended up passing out in the middle of one :hubba:

burner said:
Nova ..I'm there with yah..I've been:smoke1: and cleaning all day

Hammy - Yeah man it's a mess, I never drove there and never took a bus, I always take the train in. Never had a problem...are you near a station? I'm diggin the movie watching idea, drank way to much wine last night and we ended up passing out in the middle of one :hubba:

I am not that close to a train station but I might look into driving to one and leave from there. The bus station is in a shitty area so I don't need much of an excuse to try something else...lol.

you should deff check the train out, it's $15 round trip for me. Used to be $12 last year, but NJ Transit bumped it up

Got the boat in the water early this morning. Gonna head out and ride around this evening with the wife. Hit dinner at this Crab House in Maryland that has boat parking.
One of the kids got a new kneeboard or boogieboard (I cant tell them things apart) Pull them around on that and let them waterski for tomorrow.
Got a couple cases of Millers to go through. Should be fun after having such a rough week with that hurricane.

Sounds like a good time spearchucker, enjoy my man

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Got the boat in the water early this morning. Gonna head out and ride around this evening with the wife. Hit dinner at this Crab House in Maryland that has boat parking.
One of the kids got a new kneeboard or boogieboard (I cant tell them things apart) Pull them around on that and let them waterski for tomorrow.
Got a couple cases of Millers to go through. Should be fun after having such a rough week with that hurricane.

I'm hangin with Spearchucker. :D

Seriously tho-

Friday night I went out with the girls, got a little too drunk, stayed up til 6 am. Yesterday I recooped. Slept for 12 hrs :eek: and woke at noon. Today we're supposed to go bbq with a few neighbors. I'm still feeling lazy. I'm in charge of bringing beer and banana pudding...lmao.

Well no drinking here. lol but tomorrow is a gr8 to to head to Jupiter inlet to do some snook fisning.. Season opened the 1st of this month.. Trying to catch a slot fish can be a pain in the butt thou.. alot of big ones in the inlet this time of year.. Everyone be safe and have fun.. Hero

Latest posts

Back