Whats Happening?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinero06

Reaction score
my plant is 11 days old and it got 3 layers of leaves. when it 1st sprouted the shell was still attached so that wut caused the 1st 2 leafs to have yellow tips.. on the 2nd layer, are also yellow tips.. on the 3rd layer the 2 leafs are green lookin heallthy on top.
anyone know why this happening? I was gon start feeding in bout a week from now. For light im using lamp light, i know it aint all that. but its close to da plant like 6 inches away and im growing in a small spot with no light escaping so it gets warm in there, like 70-75 degrees. Thats good since its fall season here and it gets cold sumdays.
I doubt if the lamp light is causing the yellow tips, maybe i got it too close or the plant aint gettin that much air or sumthing.
help?

Is the yellowing just on the tips? What medium do you have them in?

Biffdoggie said:
Is the yellowing just on the tips? What medium do you have them in?

medium? talkin bout pot? if so, a 5 gallon.

Pinero06 said:
medium? talkin bout pot? if so, a 5 gallon.
Whats up Pinero06. He's not talking about your pot size. Medium is what you are using to grow them in like dirt. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Pinero06. He's not talking about your pot size. Medium is what you are using to grow them in like dirt. ;)

oo:rolleyes: MG all day

Pinero06 said:
oo:rolleyes: MG all day
You might be seeing the yellowing because of lack of light. You say you had them in the dark until they sprouted right? That might have been your problem. ;) Once you put them under the lights you should see them turn green.

Can you be more specific about this "lamp light" whats the wattage?

Is it the MG with nutes in it already or the basic stuff? They may be getting a little burned if it's the juiced stuff.

Latest posts

Back