whats happens now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

high_man

Reaction score
hey guys i have a problem my plants are getting too wide for my grow room i have 2 plants a shanti shiva and black domina they have plenty of hieght space but are now over a metre in width (both) and the leaves are now pushing agianst the walls will this affect anything or should i just leave them to be or take action and they are only 2 weeks in to flowering lol

high_man said:
hey guys i have a problem my plants are getting too wide for my grow room i have 2 plants a shanti shiva and black domina they have plenty of hieght space but are now over a metre in width (both) and the leaves are now pushing agianst the walls will this affect anything or should i just leave them to be or take action and they are only 2 weeks in to flowering lol
IMO i would just let them grow.

i agree with b/g. but ya can tie the branches up with heavy string - instead of going straight out; you can lift them up - get it? just a thought as i do this with sativas sometimes.

any ideas if this will affect final produce will yield or quality decline

Only if there are bud sights that aren't getting enough light. Like the fellas said...let it grow...pull the branches up...that is...pull them toward the main stem.

Long as bud sites are getting light, they'll grow right up the wall no problem.

Latest posts

Back