whats in My My's Box?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 10 days since i swapped the grow bulbs in the Veg room with the Bloom bulbs for the T-5's in that room.
been keeping a eye on the pair of Home wreckers. as i had suspected the tall one to be a male!
Well, sure enough ! I pulled him out of there last night. compost pile today..
View attachment 171086

I have popped a couple RRF Auto's to plant outside.

well my weekly Saturday Pics..
for the record. i Love my T-5's for veg. about 10 days ago i swapped the bulbs for flower, SO far i am not impressed!
The Lady's are smelling fruity sweet! :hubba:
i have put 1 rooted cutting into a DWC bucket, and another one we put into soil last night for the little lady to play with this summer.

Got a new Toy this week.
Thanks to OHC sharing the info with others!:cool:

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice pics my my.....is that the eyeclops?
No Ham, It is called Carson Zorb.
I got it threw wallmart online.
cost right about 30 bucks.
OHC must have mentioned it to some one. As when i asked in my G/J thread. that was mentioned and also that OHC is who had told them about it.
those 5 pics are my first time playing with it.

Well THANKS OHC and my my...I'll have to get one of these too, now!! LMAO

Beauties, my my, real beauties!

What a Hot day yesterday! My Trimming buddy came by yesterday afternoon. around 1pm, he left about 6 pm, after we trimmed the #1 A6 *Sh!t* outta Luck* Tester.
Didn't think it would take 2 of us 5 hours to trim and hang this 1 Girl! But it did!
I didn't separate the pop corn buds, or put the pop corn buds into the hash mix. But thought what the hell, might as well smoke those buds, or gift those out!
SO this tester was taken at 63 days in flower. Trich's were cloudy, with a few ambers on the main Cola.
Don't yet know what this plant yielded by weight. But by the looks of it, 'd say i got as much off this one plant as i did all 4 of my AK47 Auto's that i grew last.
My guess is at least 4 Ounce's off this one girl!-)
No smoke report as of yet folks. But i did put a couple oops bud cuts into my dehydrator. and might have a bit ready to smoke this evening.Probably be a week or so hanging before the bud is ready to weigh and then jar up!

Now #4 tester has the 600 all to itself, and i centered that plant in the room under the light. Also since it's sister is gone, i had to add a couple supports to keep the girl from falling over...
Stay tuned, we have 3 more girls yet to harvest.

looking well mymy, enjoy your well earned smoke! :)

Dr.Drew said:
Me three, those pics gave me wood

:giggle:

well done my my...I took my Home wrecker @10 weeks:stoned:

take care and be safe

Thanks 4U ... i need to sneak a shot of my Homewrecker now..
I poped 2 of them, and had 1 male, and 1 female. and i am way to green to try chucking pollen..;) so the Boy became kindling for the bon fire we had a couple weeks back.
the Home wrecker i still have under T-5 lighting, and is now at 5 1/2 weeks into flower.
I had kinda planned to take it to about 11 weeks.. TCVG told me it would kick my Tush if i let it get good and Ripe!
And after all, i am all about the Dank! :D

BTW the 1 S.O.L i harvested after its week drying time.
weighed it as i jarred it up.
5.72 Onces from just the 1 girl.:hubba:
Peace!
My My

Latest posts

Back