What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drfting07 said:
:ciao: Roddy

Loving the buddha tahoe. Give me a shout when you have a smoke report for her. How was she "outside"? Much stretch in flower?

:ciao: Drftings

Will do my friend! She stretched like crazy, but all of them did to some point anyway...indoor seed going out?? She only put off 2oz...very very light on production, but all because of limited veg time.

HemperFi said:
I remember when the golf course was sold and you were kind of lost -- well, turns out it was a good thing after-all :) Now you are fishing and growing tons of dank and I bet you are happier than ever -- great growing my friend. How many people are you supplying? You have enough dankage to supply the whole state LOL. Turn it over to the crew and go fishing -- you deserve it Roddy.

Peace

I'm still a bit worried about the future, but decided worrying can only make me sick. Seize the day, I say, have some fun! :) I am pretty happy, things could go better, but....

Am currently supplying 4....4 very happy patients at this time!

THANKS for the kind words, my friend! :ciao:

powerplanter said:
Add Buddha Tahoe to the list, check. You have def. Improved. :)

Just for kicks, I rolled one tiny bud up last night....oh wow, it's gonna be hard not to nip into that jar before she's due.... :hubba: :hubba:

Hope all is well with you, my friend, keep yer head up and your spirits HIGH! :ciao:

Another day another chop, OG again this time. Several have come down in the last few days, I am running low on jars and safe space...what a horrid problem to have? :rofl:

The Delahaze came up around a week ago, she was HEFTY and beautiful with her red-haired buds all over her...she's curing now along with many others.

:ciao: Roddy

Happy Growing my friend

:48:

:ciao: 4U, thanks for stopping in!!

pics of buds coming up later today, more trimming ahead first....

Sticky fingered and happy alright :ciao: Squidy!

Delahaze and Tahoe 005.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 009-001.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 011.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 014.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 015.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 018.JPGDelahaze and Tahoe 020.JPG

The Delahaze is curing now, the Buddha has been for a bit and we've not been able to help but to taste it along the way. It's really top shelf, no doubt, heavy buzz and great taste that coats your mouth!

More trimming to go, a beautiful MKage is coming up in the next day or two.

wow, nice pics and really nice lookin schtick, Roddy . . . enjoy !! :joint:

Heya DanK :ciao: Wondered where you went off to...hope all is good!!

Nice haul Roddy. These indoor or greenhouse? Mojo my friend.

:ciao: Drftings! The Tahoe is outdoors while the Delahaze is indoors. The Delahaze nugs are tight and solid, 6oz dried fits in a 2qt mason....WOW!

Latest posts

Back