What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roddy, I have stopped in on occasion and love what I see.

You and your girls make me smile. I just want to give you a Whoot Whoot and Great Job!

:doh: I didnt even see the greenhouse pics! Those things are rockin out, man! Great job, good pics!

Heya TC :ciao: Glad ya stopped by and THANKS!!! Those gals really make me smile as well!

Heya drftings :ciao: Gonna leave the biggest 8 in there and see what happens, the rest are being gifted out as I seriously don't have the room.

Aloha pua :ciao: LOL, a little bending, tying down and staking, the gals really bush out and put on the bud sites. The OG's are a stretchy breed, so working with them is great fun!

You guys and gals want an update on the pics?? Well too bad if you don't :rofl: cuz Roddy took a few...sorry for quality, pointed the lens at the lights accidentally. Camera is fine, just needed to "recover" and I didn't realize. Anyway, see if you can "NAME THAT TUNE" ;)

BUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 002.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 004.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 005.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 006.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 007.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 009-001.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 011.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 014.JPGBUDS BUDS BUDS...long legs and burgunday lips! 015.JPG

Some pics of the gals once again, you may recognize that first couple...she's gotten bigger!! 3rd pic shows that bud's twin, then there's the whole gal in all her beauty!

5th and 6th pics are from that crazy trainwreck gal, thinking I'm wasting space with her and wish I hadn't...but too far along now, might as well see what comes of this airy and ugly thing.

The last couple show the size of another beauty, she's probably around 4 weeks and looking good! Should be a ton on her, look at those long legs and burgundy lips... ok, frosted tips...but that didn't fit the song.

She's a green HOUSE...she's mighty mighty 003.JPGShe's a green HOUSE...she's mighty mighty 004.JPGShe's a green HOUSE...she's mighty mighty 005.JPG

Didn't forget the greenhouse, check out all the green! Yeah, that little one on the left with the bent arms does look sad...you grow spindly and I breaka you arms!

Just for an idea of how things are going from greenhouse to inside budding...the last pic from the budding gals in my last post is a greenhouse vegged gal....fat and full of budsites even though they start out lanky!

Today, most of the gifted greenhouse gals will leave (I hope), as will all the gals in the cloner...yeah, I got carried away there lol Some unfortunate friends will be more fortunate soon, growing your own is great for the mind, body and soul!

Oh, and how do you like my weight system for keeping then greenhouse on the ground? Not fancy, not the best, but very effective, she has been in some heavy winds with no issues so far, I've stood inside and checked her out a few storms! Yeah, I could tap-con it down, but this is working, you can't even lift her.

"Name that tune?" Beethoven's Fifth?

or TA DA!

:ciao: Roddy - I love checking out your GJ it is pretty motivational.. my brother just moved to Michigan, i dont think he grows he barely even smokes so i wasnt jealous of him moving there till seeing your GJ.. :rofl: now all i can think you lucky bastard !!!!!

everything looks great, those GH plants look like they are going to be insane..

A hui hou
Squidy

LOL TC....no, was actually looking for GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS by Motley Crue!! :ciao: hope all is well!

:ciao: Squidy! Thanks for the kind words, my friend! Your brother moved to MI? Willingly?? :rofl: :rofl:

hahah , he went kicking and screaming ... but kind of had no choice.. lol .. he actually loves it there hes been calling me weekly to get me up there.. he keeps saying and the weed here is KILLER.. youd be so happy its like home its everywhere .. :rofl: .. i am half tempted.. :ciao:

Let me know ya make the trip, surely would be happy to get a lunch and some refreshment with ya!! Kicking and screaming...reminds me of my jump from a plane when I failed the skydive course. Instructor said "you cannot leave the plane kicking and screaming"....I said "but I lived"!!!! :rofl: Good memories!

Seems ol Roddy is part shareholder of a mining company in KY, heir of my dad's share. Ol' Roddy gonna be rich?? Doubtful, I remember dad saying it was pennies...

Roddy said:
Let me know ya make the trip, surely would be happy to get a lunch and some refreshment with ya!! Kicking and screaming...reminds me of my jump from a plane when I failed the skydive course. Instructor said "you cannot leave the plane kicking and screaming"....I said "but I lived"!!!! :rofl: Good memories!

Seems ol Roddy is part shareholder of a mining company in KY, heir of my dad's share. Ol' Roddy gonna be rich?? Doubtful, I remember dad saying it was pennies...

That would be fun.. and thanks for the hospitality... :ciao: .. Pennies add up over years.. :) ya never know cha ching$$$$.. Aloha :ciao:

I found out what the share is worth at this time...in escrow (my 1/3) is a WHOPPING $10...they may start mining our land again in a month or two, so that should go up. :rofl: :rofl:

OK, TODAY'S GROW NEWS:

Chopman cometh, a very nice (and not hermied) Tut clone, this is the big cola'd gal I've showcased a few times. At present is one of the twin colas and it's big:

WOWZER 001.JPGWOWZER 004.JPGWOWZER 005.JPGWOWZER 006.JPGWOWZER 007.JPGWOWZER 008.JPGWOWZER 009.JPG

Here's Tut laying on my C&C full-sized movie poster, check her out with the Monster and Coca Cola cans used to give an idea of size. Notice the top of the cola is nearly as big around and as thick as the Monster can...and solid as a rock! She's got a sweet stink to her exceptionally sticky buds, and, as you may recall the original hermied...this one did not.

I'll post up pics of her twin as soon as I finish trimming this one. There are two more just about the same as her (one has a thicker cola, if you can imagine) almost ready, we'll be busy the next few days. :) :D

oh how I do love pervin on sexy nakid sticky ladies spread out like that .. . She's a beauty :hubba: :p

Roddy! Amazing haul bro! they look healthy as can be! those buds look scrumptious! Great work as usual!

It's been hard keeping the heat down the last week here now that summer has really started going. I'm stuck in the high 80's to low 90's for a couple hours a day right now. thank god i'm close to the end!

:ciao: Spankme, thanks for dropping in!

:ciao: PB....it's been wicked hot, but keeps us on our toes!!

:ciao: LJ....yes, and solid!!!

THANKS all for stopping in :48:

I got a few pics of the second cola before the crew got here, then the room was a buzz of scissors clipping and smokers coughing!!!

WOWZER II 001-001.JPGWOWZER II 002.JPGWOWZER II 005.JPGWOWZER II 006.JPGWOWZER II 007.JPGWOWZER II 008.JPGWOWZER II 011.JPG

The first three are the trimmed cola from above, she trimmed up to a nice chunk of bud! The buds making this cola are huge and thick!! The rest are the second cola before trim.

League night, pedaling the 22 miles each way to the course....should be interesting enough!! IF I return :rofl: I'll post up pics of the new and improved greenhouse line-up!!

Take care all and be safe! :48:

I won't say that was the dumbest thing I've done, but it ranks right up there...22 miles there in 85 temps and high humidity....then golf 9 and straight back another 25 miles back. Not good, dizzy, can't breath, cramping and my kidney is killing me.

I'm not as young as I wish I were.......

One came up, three went down....cycle continues and Roddy is TIRED!!! What moron decided 10gal containers were a good idea, anyway??? Note to those carrying to a basement....watering BEFORE moving down is silly and backbreaking!!!! If you saw the "stairs" I'm working with, you'd agree!

Anyway, the funky TW came up today, she's getting the chop in a few....must shower this sweat away first!! Three more went in, the basement is full full full. I'll get some pics tomorrow, there's some serious budding in there...two more with buds almost identical as the one I just trimmed (yep, monster colas) and a nice OG waiting. Looking like harvest time will be a long drawn out process of a plant every day or two for a week or two...and the cycle continues!

Need to alter the pics of the funky o I can post them again, posted them to Dan's time spent thread.

Latest posts

Back