What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Roddy

Im a monster energy addict for sure! Just be careful drinking one then smoking. Not a pleasant feeling. I dont know what speed-balling feels like, but ide imagine its something like that :rofl:

Great looking buds.
drfting07

hey roddy, nice buds. how was the ride? hope you made it home for more pics! enjoy & thanks for stoppin by my show, cheers

HEYA Ruffy!!! :ciao: The ride was great going there, a bit hot and sweaty, but not too bad at all. Golf was good, no skins and nothing spectacular (I think I was 4 over....not the best performance from me)...then came the ride home. Now, I should have rested up a bit, drank in tons of liquids and got ready for the heat (95 degrees by golf time), but I wanted to get home reasonably early, so i was off and flying right away. I stopped once at around the 2/3 way home mark for a gatorade and snack, then made it home where it took all night to recover....heat and dehydration got to me. All good now, ready to hit the roads again tonight!

Another two came up, another one down...basement is slightly cramped and happy looking! I brought an OG up yesterday and we had a trim party, today is another just like the big bud gal I harvested a few days ago....only the buds are bigger! I'm charging cam and hope to get pics before neighbor comes down for the trim.

There's one more just like these big bud gals, then another OG and maybe even two more before a little lull, then right back at it. The perpetual grow is in full swing once again! We're working through clones and such, seedlings are coming up soon enough!

Greenhouse has 12 gals in her, we're doing a lot of training and such so they'll not raise the roof come mid-bud. Yes, 12 is likely too many, one or two more may make it into bud before it's said and done. I'll get pics soon enough!

Veg....all seedlings this go, just under my limit of plants right now and not wanting to go outside the state laws. Cloner is running only airstones to keep the nuted water good, we're about a week or two from taking new cuts....this thing works so good, it's got me 100% success rates thus far (rooting wise, remember the issues of losing most the clones my first run).

Last of the big budded gals is on the chop block today, then comes a nice OG or 3!!!!!! In a hurry, heading out the door for breakfast with my mom, will get some pics later for sure!! All I can say is these are the biggest buds of the 3...

:confused2: :confused2: I can't for the life of me find my batteries for the camera, thinking I put them in my GPS but since it only holds 2 and I need 4.....

It'll come to me, I know there's more around somewhere....hang tight, we'll have pics eventually! And I'm not joking about the big buds!

:woohoo: :woohoo: FOUND THEM!! Yeah, they were in the boat :giggle: :doh:

Anyway, here's the last of the big bud gals...for awhile! Check her out...

BIG BUDS 002.JPGBIG BUDS 003.JPGBIG BUDS 004.JPGBIG BUDS 007.JPGBIG BUDS 009.JPG

The cola shown is the smaller of the two mains, the larger (not shown) weighing in at 116g (just the top cola, no branches), this one weighing in at 103g (again, just the very cola, not the whole cola branch as the first pic shows)...if my 70% formula holds, that means a few oz in the colas alone?

THANKS drftings and 7GE, appreciate it! :48:

This bush broke down to a LOT of branches, big budded branches hanging and drying. I may get creative come morning and get a few hots of them all. The smoke of these gals is great even at only a couple week (or less) cure thus far (cola buds from 1st gal was tested tonight), nice taste and high!!

BIG BUDS 002.JPGBIG BUDS 006.JPGBIG BUDS 009.JPG

Not the best, but gives an idea of the pile of buds from that gal...these are just the bigger ones, I didn't put them all on there as that was taking an eternity and I got bored halfway through :eek: :holysheep: I should add that, if there's not 5oz there minimum, I'll kiss a goat! :) :D

One day's dry, she'll be dry in another couple for sure and jarred. No idea why, but I do get a very fast dry here...except when it rains like yesterday!

:ciao: from the garden, my friends! Not much going on these days, transplants, greenhouse maintaining and budding gals tended to. We're gonna take more clones soon, from the seed gals which are getting of size slowly!

Greenhouse is insanely full, I am getting creative in ways of keeping the gals as short as possible...I just know they'll be raising the roof. :rofl: How many in there, you ask?? well, there are 8 at this time, 5 that were trained out wide (VERY wide) and 3 that have been left to their own (basically....topped and topped and topped again LMAO). Another month before budding starts (give or take)? This will get crazy!

Lull in harvests, but more on the way shortly!!! I'll try to remember to get some pics of the greenhouse for you soon!

Nice dude. I wanna see currents on the greenhouse!

Ask and ye shall receive, my friend!! :)

I believe I took another one in, maybe two but one for sure this morning. I was about halfway through doing some needed bondage and HST to the gals....what might be ugly stretch to some is seen as a great chance to beef the gals up! And yeah, I play hard with them, no doubt!! :rofl: A few OG in there, a few SSSDH and Satori....these will mostly be the gals staying to the end....minus one or two as room dictates. Another month and this place should be a jungle!

Greenhouse end of July 001.JPGGreenhouse end of July 002.JPGGreenhouse end of July 003.JPGGreenhouse end of July 004.JPGGreenhouse end of July 005.JPGGreenhouse end of July 006.JPGGreenhouse end of July 007.JPGGreenhouse end of July 008.JPGGreenhouse end of July 009.JPGGreenhouse end of July 010.JPG

Another harvest, this is the smallest gal I've ever grown out....but the buds are thick and heavy, covered with frostiness and smells like fruit! She should give a petite 3 oz or so from her 2' (+/-) frame...we'll see! Trichs were around 50% amber. Sorry, the pics really aren't that good, I used the lizard cage to prop the C&C poster up and the light from the cage screwed with the exposure. And yes, we started defoliating before the pic was taken, she looks a bit roughed up LMAO

Harvest and Greenhouse 001.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 003.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 005.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 006.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 008.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 009.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 010.JPG

And here we have the greenhouse today....see what the difference a few days (and a few plants added LMAO) makes...

Harvest and Greenhouse 012.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 013.JPGHarvest and Greenhouse 014.JPG

I shoulda taken a few pics from the veg room as well, will take and post them shortly! I hope everyone's having a great day and summer, stay safe!

Latest posts

Back