What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1513.JPGDSCF1514.JPGDSCF1516.JPGDSCF1517.JPG

2 thumbs up bro!!!!! thanks for the comments on photographs of skiing. cheers be safe

THANKS Ruffy, loving the smell of green buds in the house, the smell of burning OG isn't bad either LMAO!! If I weren't such a baby about cold (didn't used to be that way lol), I'd be right there with you on those mountains....never tried skiing before...

THANKS Jack! The WW is great, the Red Diesel is really rock hard nuggets and there's a bunch of Vanilla Kush coming up soon that should really be awesome as well!!

I've had my fill of the pantry, the guys are moving the set-up down into the basement now. A temporary solution has been worked out to allow the extra 2000w of lights for now...an electrician this weekend will make it a permanent move and even supply enough outlets for an additional 3000w area. AWESOME! This will really make for a great set-up, I'll be producing monthly and can even move my veg set-up to the pantry so all set-ups are easily maintained! It's getting better as we go!

With the added set-up downstairs comes an added need for air movement...another fan sucking through the lights and out the via the cold air vent for the furnace (beside, actually, but perfect placement!!). This means I'll be able to send the heat up into the house during the winter and reverse it to vent outside in the summer.

Really stoked about the way things are shaping up!

With the moving around came the chop of another....Red Diesel is being trimmed right now! Here's a few pics...not very good ones though:
DSCF1522.JPGDSCF1529.JPGDSCF1530.JPGDSCF1530-1.JPG

She's hanging from the ceiling in the last 3 pics.

THANKS AK! I can't wait to try her out, but think she'll go to cure without even a test lol, let the first toke be of prime cured product! :)

THANKS Puff, having great fun with things right now and the plants are showing their love! Will give smoke reports in a few weeks to month on the WW!

Yesterday we brought the veg set-up down to the pantry, things are pretty tight with all the plants right now, but it's great! I need one more 8 bulb 4' T5 (total of 4 T5 fixtures) and things will be complete in there! Of course, the entire 5'x9' area will then be covered with plants, but I can think of worse problems! Currently, there are 20 plants in various stages (mostly 1' or larger....time for some clones lol) in there, another light would allow for growth of plants. A note on the OG seedlings, one is now at 5 nodes and will be topped, the second being at 4 nodes with the runt a very petite 4 nodes...she's a midget!

Funny, but I have no clue how many are in the basement now, but I think 2 more were added from veg, needed the room in the pantry lol...will count tonight! 1 problem I saw was a lacking of tags on the pots....ouch! Seems a few were left unmarked after clone, a few lost tags in transplant etc...we have several unknown gals....mostly in veg room. Not that it matters, all plants in the house are good lol, just gonna be fun trying to guess the strain!

Damn roddy, that WW looks like some straight killah, excellent demonstration of superb green-thumb-ery :D

THANKS Daku!

Another one got the chop today, leaving 17 in the basement....yep, 17 :) Today's chop is likely the prettiest of the buds, tight pine-cone shaped buds of like size, all frosty and red-haired! The camera has dead batteries right now, looking for some. Won't be much on this Orange Bud gal, maybe 3oz....but the smell coming off her alone leaves a lasting taste in your mouth! :p
DSCF1533.JPGDSCF1534.JPGDSCF1535-1.JPG

THANKS Dman, the jars just keep filling up!

Today will be the jarring of the Red Diesel and White Widow, I think...looks like both are pretty well dried and ready to jar! I think I'm going to need that gun safe sooner than later lol!

I really love the thought of a gun safe full of jars.... daydream.....

Me too, AK, meee toooooooo!! :)

3 gals hanging nearly ready to jar (well...2 are lol), 3 more in basement nearly ready to chop. Then, it'll be about 3 weeks to a month before the next one or two, then the whole process of chopping will start again! Perpetual, gotta love this!

Heading into town today, might buy another T5 to complete the veg room. Have the electrician scheduled to come in and wire the basement next week....things are moving right along!

hey roddy, when do you take clones so you can harvest within 2 or 3 months? Im new at all the cloning stuff so anything you can help me with would be tight!

Hey Daku! :ciao:

I'm pretty new to all this as well, but I take clones off the gals a couple weeks before moving them to bud, this gives them time to take root and go to pot before the "mama's" flip. That way, always have gals in veg. I clone 24 and keep 12 or so of the strongest ones. If you want to go monthly, wait a month and take more cuttings...just allow for room when determining amount of cuttings to take and keep! I repeat that last part...allow for room!!!! :D :D

My basement is large enough I can move newly budding gals in as older gals finish up, so have been cloning and sprouting seeds almost at whim these days lol....could get me in trouble. I'll soon figure out the best method and get it dialed in.

One issue I see right now, I have several larger vegging gals...more than I have finishing gals at this point. Should prove interesting! :D I think I might be OK, I can veg these for another month if need be, I'm going to shut down the cloner for cleaning, might leave it empty a week or two.

Latest posts

Back