What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks roddy I wasnt sure what was the deal with that. Im only going to be taking 2 clones at a time anyway so space isnt a big issue. keep doing your thing its looking good!

Was down watering the gals and thought I'd share a few pics of the PE about 5 weeks in...

DSCF1537.JPG
There's 3 of the 5 PE I currently have in budding shown here. Colas are starting to fill in nicely, tight pine-cone buds all over. The one in the immediate front was just brought into bud, not sure what that one is.

DSCF1544.JPG
A bit of sugar view of one of the branches, these things are all tight and frosty.

DSCF1546.JPG
and they are all about the same size as this one, about a thumb-sized bud! The colas are bigger, of course! Should be a good little haul...

I'll try to get better pics when natural light allows, these don't really do the gals justice!

Looking good Roddy I see everyone seems to be growin this pe maybe I should look into it

Ahhhh Pineapple Express!!!!! :) The second bean I grew out, the best tasting sweet smoke I've had thus far! She really made for some great morning smoke, nice and tasty with just enough punch to make your whole day start off right!

I think you'll like her, Jack!!

Ive got a couple PEx beans. Ill get around to running them someday. I just never seem to have the room. So many strains so little time.

I've slacked on updates of harvest/jarring, but you can bet there's a good amount in jar right now curing, one more hanging and one more ready to chop...then it's wait for a few weeks to month for the next round!

Harvests have been fairly average (for me), and all have been nice and frosty! Some of the jarred are already stinky sweet!

Have the veg room completed now, save for proper tables so I'm not bending and stooping so much! Electrician came yesterday and we're in motion on getting the basement wired for another room, will make 3 rooms of bud! Last step will be to upgrade the ventilation and we'll be set! I've put up more white lining for walls, the whole basement looks a bit more professional...even for a MI basement lol!!

Roddy's happy!!! :) :D

THANKS BHO, Ruffy!! Having some fun while enjoying a lot of free time (no work lol).

I wish, Hemper, been too busy trimming and setting things up! Maybe one of these days though, you just never know! THANKS for dropping in!! :)

Tonight was chop night for the last in a few weeks, Red Diesel! She's a frosty nugget-filled babe, here's a teaser!

DSCF1551.JPG

I took more pics, they ended up showing stuff I hadn't intended lol I'm trimming her down right now while watching the Red Wings pre-game!!

Hey PP, Glad to see you stopping by, how's it going?? It's a lot of fun in the Roddy house these days, pick a jar and roll!

THANKS Jack, she's nice and tight!! How's everyone this morning?? Just sitting back :48: some great OG!!

Roddy said:
Hey PP, Glad to see you stopping by, how's it going?? It's a lot of fun in the Roddy house these days, pick a jar and roll!
Hi Roddy, Those are some dank looking plants my friend :icon_smile:. Oh how I wish I could just pick a jar. That must be one of the best feelings to know you aren't going to run out and have to go looking. Stay safe brother. PEACE!

THANKS PP!!

I was very proud of the veg room after all the work of putting in shelves and straightening it all out, really looks good in there! Had to raise a few of the plants since the kittens like to use the pots as their litter box (ouch), so we used whatever makeshift items we had for the last few plants not on a shelf, a garbage can had been used for one of the OG gals (the biggest) and another.

Went in to look this morning, saw the cats still found a way to get to the pots and was all set to walk out when I stumbled over a pot and soil. Looking around befuddled, I quickly realized the downed pot had been housing my prized BIG OG GAL!!! Sad sad sad. I picked her up and cleaned her off, she was completely buried by the soil and her roots were broken loose. I don't know if she'll make it or not, but I am minus a few kittens as of this morning. :(

Other than that, the veg room is really impressive (to me at least), set up really good!

Bummer bout those dang cats roddy hope you og girl pulls through. Glad to hear the veg room is lookin so good :48:

THANKS Puff, Jack!! She is back up and looking a bit happier this morning, think she'll be OK even though her leaves are pretty torn up!

The changes being made in both the veg and bud room have really made things much better for me and the gals (or should that be the gals and I?? LMAO), easier to get around and water, easier to check them over completely! The basement is really looking good these days, can't wait to put in the 3rd bud room but am stoked at the way things have worked out so far...and the buds are showing the benefits!

Last hanging gal will go to jar in a day or two, she looks like a bit better than average harvest, let's hope! :) I have a great amount of bud curing at this time, making for a very happy Roddy, this has gone well beyond my initial expectations and I am now confident in my ability to keep myself and my patients in meds!

I must give a HUGE THANKS to all you here for all the great help! If not for you all, I would still be trying to get a decent plant to grow!

DSCF1560.JPGDSCF1561.JPGDSCF1562.JPG

I dunno, Sometimes I think I shoulda named the thread "What's In Roddy's JUNGLE" LMAO! The gals in the background of the first pic are a good 5 1/2' tall each, the buds on them are getting massive and thick! They were in the pantry (more headroom) and were not expecting to be cramped up in the basement...but they're loving life!

Second pic shows the typical conical cola of the PE, this one is about the size of a soda can, some in here are bigger around and tall LMAO...fun stuff! PE....great smoke, I and my patients are looking forward to these!

Third pic shows the shorter gals with the PE in foreground and back left...the tall stretched gal in back (right) is a beautifu OG Kush with tons of buds on her! Harvests of these gals will truly be fun!

Latest posts

Back