what's my problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so i was doing my second water feed,(nuts, water,water, nuts) 3 days apart, plants were fine and nice lookin. then i saw this about a hr or so after feedin. i did ph on paper it say 6.2. what do u think it is??? help.

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1558.JPG

IMG_1559.JPG

IMG_1560.JPG

What are these planted in, are they in separate pots?? I see you're misting them, personal preference, but I don't think many do this!

they are seperate. in 3 gallon pots. organic soil mix. 78 degs. maybe water warm or to cold for mj and it shocked them?? and i dont mist them! i did here to maybe rinse the leaves. i didnt know.....

It could be that they could be overwatered...Did you water 3 days in a row?

i water every 3rd -4 day depending on soil dryness

straight water this time.... does it look like something that will come back? in a few days

If it's just a water overload they wil be standing back up in a few hrs..

What's the room temp?

I'm with Ozzy, I reckon they will pep right back up again this afternoon.

Ruffy said:
they are seperate. in 3 gallon pots. organic soil mix. 78 degs. maybe water warm or to cold for mj and it shocked them?? and i dont mist them! i did here to maybe rinse the leaves. i didnt know.....

Each plant is in a separate 3 gal container? Why do you have them all so squished together if they are all in separate containers? While I do not believe that that is causing your problem, they are far too close together to get good light penetration, IMO.

im waiting on a light that was badley shipped. i dont have the room to let them grow till the light comes in then im flipping them after 2 more weeks of growing upwards. thats me lst them to keep them shortthey are very open and should have plenty of light

so from all the reading and learning from this great site, we were all wrong! low nutrients did the yellowing of leaves, they stayed wilted for 3 days till i feed them food. the next day they purked right up. i also sang to them and sprayed seeweed juice on the leaves and a shot of dolimite lime on the soil then feed them. they are looking good. thanks for the help

Piece of side advice, if you want it: if you can't afford a pH meter right now, get the drops. They aren't dead accurate but the litmus paper sucks.

thanks pencil head! i did borrow a ph meter from a buddy. alway want advice! ill never learn without the help advice

Ruffy said:
so from all the reading and learning from this great site, we were all wrong! low nutrients did the yellowing of leaves, they stayed wilted for 3 days till i feed them food. the next day they purked right up. i also sang to them and sprayed seeweed juice on the leaves and a shot of dolimite lime on the soil then feed them. they are looking good. thanks for the help

Wasn't the nutes, was the singing! :)

Latest posts

Back