What's new in Michigan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NugSack

lil'nugSack
Reaction score
What's shakin?

How was the fall harvest?

Is there any truth that you can store green (over "2.5oz usable") harvest in the freezer for future dehydration?

I'd not freeze it, maybe just keep in a nice dark safe for awhile...no need to dehydrate either!

And HEY, fellow Michigander!!

I think storing green harvest in frozen condition is not possible. You can dry the seed and store them in frozen condition.

What exactly do you mean by "future dehydration"?

Bud you intend to smoke should not be stored in the freezer. We do store trim to make hash in the freezer. Put your bud in a mason jar and store in a cool dark place. Heat and light will also degrade pot.

Unfortunately, it looks as if Michigan's AG may be closing down dispensaries.

No surprise, THG, they've been fighting about this for months now!! Some of his new language is scary, to say the least...

seal-a-meal your dank, and store it in a dark cool place...air, and light will degrade your pot in a new york minute...:hubba:

it's how i store my personal smoke...i can take out what i will use for the week, and seal it back up in same bag, air tight...;)

Latest posts

Back