Whats on the X-Mas Dinner Table

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
Just in the middle of Christmas Eve celebrations and thought I'd show you guys what I am enjoying tonight. If you think you can top it. Show me!

Look at the size of those Prawns!. Beer, Margaritas and HUMONGOUS, JUICY PRAWNS. JEALOUS?

:hubba:

RIMG0362.JPG

RIMG0363.JPG

RIMG0364.JPG

RIMG0365.JPG

I love Rib on the bone. My all-time favorite meat. And ANGUS! I salute you sir.

Prime Rib tonight, Turkey tomorrow, jealous of prawns......no.

Why no jealousy of prawns? Love Prime Rib! Slow cooked for 18 hours. I do that alot working in kitchens. I had turkey tonight. Still though prawns.. cummon? No one else like em?

A crown roast of pork with an apricot glaze this evening. Don't know what's on tomorrows menu - that one's always catered. Might be prawns, might be enchiladas, she keeps us guessing. But it's always good. :)

I'm haveing a turkey pot pie tonight...lol

I don't know, I'm going to my Moms house tommorrow, I'm not sure whats on the menu...but it's all good!

the chef said:
Not really but those look mighty tasty!
LOL, Chef what were you expecting...some U-2's? ;)

Iamtd- I like prawns, so I will rep you, happy eating!

We are having prime rib, ham, and crab-stuffed mushrooms :bong1:

LOl, naw just a couple of medium size steaks :eek: fer me and the wifey.

Busy cooking 2 x 7lb turkeys, which will be served with:
2 types of stuffing: sage & onion and bacon & bread.
Brussels sprouts sauteed with honey and sesame seeds
Garden Peas
Mashed potato
Steamed baby potatoes with mint sauce
Yorkshire pudding
Gravy

and the starter, for a change, is chicken tikka.

Its just the wife and I, so we're not doing anything special. Home-battered catfish tonight. Maybe a roast of some kind for tomorrow. I'll have to see what's in the freezer.

Various and sundry finger foods tonight...sweet bread with dip, shrimp, cheese and garlic crackers...

Tomorrow, turkey and stuffing, potatoes and gravy, broccoli with garlic butter, fresh baked rolls, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes with brown sugar/butter and marshmallows, pies.

I love prawns! I will be eating those on the cruise and my fav lobster...hmmm tonight it is mexican and last night it was ribs..I am not complaining.

Well everone seems to be eating like kings and queens. Merry Christmas all. Happy eating, drinking and smoking.

Leafminer looks especially busy and is my winner so far. I'm comming over by the way.

Props to Dr Manny for crab stuffed mushies. Nom nom nom.

Same to ya let ya know when i get some really good size steaks to match them big boys!

had rib-eye steak , boneless, i cut myself from the slab, last night...mmm-mmm...

tonight is home made chili, with american cheese chunks, and baked, store bought garlic bread...

X-Mas- a smithfield, spiral cut, hickory smoked ham...smashed 'taters,and gravy, yams, cheesy beans, stinky-dinks, bannana bread, muffins, nuts, cheeses, crackers, fruit, mince meat pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie...

we invite many people for dinner each year...usually a few show up...all are welcome at Irish's place...theres always plenty of food...always...

Merry X-Mas...

headin to the kids house this weekend, smoked briskit, fried turkey, dressing (accidentally dropped some in turkey fryer last year...yum), apple cake and cimmannonnn rolls. thats our contribution.

$$

7 different types of fish tonight. Calamari, Scungilli, Bacalla, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, and Snapper.

Tomorrow; start the day with antipasta, then pasta fagioli, then ravioli, stuffed shells, garlic pasta with, and a bunch of traditional American type foods (ham, mashed potatoes, green been caserole, corn,olives, etc.)

There will also be a Venetian table, fruits and nuts, good red wine, and then end the evening with coffee and anisette. Lots too eat tonight and tomorrow!!!

Latest posts

Back