Whats The Best For Newb Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
What Kind Of Plant Is Best For A Newb Indoor Grower? Indicas Or What Which One Is The Shortest And Produces The Most Buds.i Should Do Some More Reading Huh?

I'd recommend northern lights for newb's. Its also one of the favorites of the pros as well. Short, easy and tough, low odor, and high bud ratio considering the size of the plant, and potent. The phenos were very consistant from Nirvana's line. Of course not as good as a true f1. but fraction of the cost.
Very couch lock, and finishes in 8 weeks. Faster in hydro probably.
This was a grow ago. about 2 1/2' there. Nirvana NL Pure indica. She responded very well to topping and tying. ;) The close up is the top left bud.

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

"close but no cigar" NL#5 NL#5 NL#5 OR if ya cant get NL#5 then get mutt's choice hehehe

astra007 said:
"close but no cigar" NL#5 NL#5 NL#5 OR if ya cant get NL#5 then get mutt's choice hehehe

mutt said:
The phenos were very consistant from Nirvana's line. Of course not as good as a true f1. but fraction of the cost.

nope not aurguin that #5 isn't better. but NEWB grow I always recommend Nirvana. and Nirvana doesn't have #5. better to accidently kill 15 dollar pack a seeds than 100 dollar pack of seeds.

Thanx Both For The Advice Ill Save This And Try Maybe To Use Both Sometime. I Would Like To Use Northern Lights First Due To Mutts Sugg($). Anywhere Good To Get These(stores Catalogues)?

Personally I went bag seed to learn the tech that works best for me. Like dogs some stains are so high bred it takes a pro to keep them alive, and the bagseed are mutts so to speak they learned to grow by themselves with little or no help from humans. As to the argument against males popping up I say experience, if you don't know what little boys look like and you spent all that money on seeds and special nutes etc.

At least that'd tick me off now that I've grown a couple bagseed crops I feel more capable of a spendy grow. After this harvest one will get some Snow cap and Romulan clones from the local Canni club.

Good luck on your grow!

Northern Lights is an excellent suggestion. I did it as a beginner, and right now I'm doing it again.

Skunk would also be a good strain to consider.

Latest posts

Back