Whats the best temp and rh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasbagnell

amatuer grower needs constructive critisism
Reaction score
I've been drying at 60/60rh and it seems kinda ok what kinda ideas do you guys have

While hanging I like total darkness, 60f and humidity starting at 60% slowly dropping go 50% right before going into jars.

That's damn near exactly what I've been doin but I think I've been putting em in jars tf oo early

Use Heaters or AC to get correct temp (dependent on outdoor temps) Use dehumidifier or humidifier to lower or raise RH. Or find a place in your house were its pretty close already.
As Putes says get the buds dried down to below 58 (I never have gone lower but I put digital humidity meters in my jars and still burp for 2 weeks. I like to lock my jars at 58% humidity but thats me.

I am old school and do it totally by feel. It is a simple crispy or spongy feel. First I pop the lids every four hours or so and slowly you will get to a point where you can leave them closed.

You can also get humidity packs that keep the humidity at or about 60%. Which is where you want them while in jars.

Then you can spend some $$$ and do it Rosters way.

Oh yes the Bovida Packs 58% KEEP THE HERB RIGHT AT 58% IN MASON JARS

Oh yes the Bovida Packs 58% KEEP THE HERB RIGHT AT 58% IN MASON JARS
The problem with them is the change the taste and flavor of the finished product. IMO....I don't like them.

Any way you end up doing it after a while you will get to know your buds so we'll that it will become 2nd nature, just like everything else associated with growing.

Ok say one plant good sized with said conditions about how long would it take to dry

Last time I used 2 humidifier and couldn't hardly getting up to 50 with my ac set on 65ish

I always found a basement easier to control unless it is really damp then No Good.

Latest posts

Back