whats the deal with seedbay ?..anyo1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krsone

OldDirtyBudda
Reaction score
just went to check and see if any new stuff at seedbay and its closed down is this another bust?

krsone said:
just went to check and see if any new stuff at seedbay and its closed down is this another bust?
i dont think so. i was just over there and it says they are doing a software upgrade.

I expect it to remain down indefinately. "Rumor" 'round the water cooler is gyp has retired ans dutchG is...incommunicaudo. Rez cut 'n run(wise IMHO), OP seems to have vanished as well.
Wheher it's true?..your guesse is as good as anyones. One thing that is certain, thre are some nasty goin'-ons out there in the seed bidniz at present.

*** is going on with these people? it's everyone for themselves by the looks of it. cut and run talk to ya later type of shit. check this out.
http://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=23297

yup, kinda' been keeping up with the "abridged" edition..hee hee.

""....well (oh shit,caught red handed)....after all these years growing growers (most of whom would like to wring my neck)......I seem to be getting weary of it all (I was beaten at my own sleazy game)......maybe you can sympathise?(**** you, I got mine, biatch !)

...if something is no fun anymore (sour grapes), then why do it? (Especially if I can't steal from anyone anymore!)...

..We live in a troubled world (I recently made a lot of trouble in the world).......life is too short(fuckers wanna kill me!)........find what you love to do (deceive people), and when you fall out of love with it(when you get caught), then is the time to move on to something else(like a country with no extradition treaty)..."

Regular 'soap opera' ain't it? I tune in daily for the latest episode..:)

workin just fine when I logged on. I look at it this way. He has some big customers. Really big. you think if he cut and run, he would sleep nights anywhere? I would wait and bide time to see *** is going on. but as for myself I am gettin a little rumored out. First OG then GN once now going twice in less then a week. I am done ordering seeds online after this order gets here from GEUSS WHO. Yep GN. I got enough to last and breed my own. If you feel paranoid then there is always planetskunk dot com. Just no freebies like GN. :( . but who all has been ripped off from him?. I just stick to the bottom shelf, figure what I got to worry about. Why would they rip me off when they are cheap seeds anyway.

Its all a giant soap opera. Its like watching the E! channel for stoners.

why they come down on us so dam hard is it becuz we r easy targets really they need to get busy warrin on the hard shit meth coke crack herion.Perhaps we in the mj communtiy have gotten to soft to open.I like this places u talk about grows get and give tips but now its whispers of decet and dimes dropping makes me sick and its the greedy that has brought most of the game to a pause

hick I dont get the message is that sarcrism (i hope) or r those ur feelings

I will give gn credit for getting seeds into a lotta' folks hands, that coudn't or wouldn't pay the "inflated" prices elsewhere. I believe that the 'ripoff' claims lie around the production/sale of "knockoffs", f2's in most cases.(which IMHO is not a bad thing, as long as they are not represented as anything other).
But could be referring to the "alleged" laundering/embezilment from seedbay/GN ltd/seed botique. I really don't know, but I'm all "giddy" waiting for the next episode. I don't think the entire drama has played out yet.
POM is supposedly off this friday to serve rc with an "ultimatum"...to cough up the og/cw servers, or be subject to the same threats/extortion/destiny as gn.

"International conspiracy, extortion, blackmail, coverups, bribery,"..we have it all, ehh. Sounds more like a political election than a mj community.

I noticed POM gets bashed a lot as well on the other site. (I like this site. I just like to lurk at the other sites for drama, like you Hick, cheap entertainment). Now, what got GN to begin with was he was the original dude to say that RC got nailed and the servers got taken. All from a "reliable source", which his story changed and changed until poof. Nothing. Of course Emery with cut and run and shit. God what every one takes as fact from the big dogs is hilarious. I learned my lesson with OG. Just to hang back and watch and laugh. (not that I was glad OG went down lots of good info went with that). Just the rumor spreading.

I think its all funny.

so what u all think should i send $ for the auction or just chill i dont wanna get ripped off

I was lurking around again. some are getting skeptical of GN. Some long time GN shoppers are thinking of going to Doc Chronic as there prices are about the same.best thing to do is Lurk around. find out who is saying what and making the best educated geuss you can.

I did receive my seeds today though from GN.

ty mutt good looking out goin to chance it its blueberryxchronic sounds sooooo good

Latest posts

Back