Whats the deal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teckS

Reaction score
This one of my ladies.. they both look like this.. i have been giving them nutes every OTHER water.. waterings are every other day.. so nutes every 4 days... these are the nutes ... and thats the lady... the lights are not too close and the temps are around 85-90... *** is wrong with heR????, its like everything is just drying out....the tops of a few of the colas are new getting so dry they crumble if you pinch them.. so i took the nug off the top just to get the dry stuff off... this si the bud.. still looks pretty bomb.. but what is wrong with my plant? im just comming into the end of the 6th week of flowering right now.. that picture was taken at the end of the 5th week...PLEASE any help mucho appreciated

rape 1.JPG

P1010035.JPG

P1010034.JPG

dry bud2.JPG

kinda looks nute burn. But what is your PH and how close to the light are they. The temps are kinda high. Do you have fans blowin on the plants?

IMHO you should flush again... (remember, 3 times the container size) The heat could be a little problem keep em well watered.

Latest posts

Back