what's the down side

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that just about sums it up---doesn't it---thanks again for looking out---i too have a number of books that just don't hit this hard enough---would be nice if we had an on call botanist in the house---ever hear of peeps counting fan leaf petals instead of nodes---kinda the same theory---7, 9, or 11 petals says it's sexually mature---

on my first run from seed i vegged my plants for two weeks thenn flipped them it took about 3 to 4 weeks for them to sex but after that everything was just due process :)

So ultimately, they pretty much spent 3-4 weeks vegging under 12/12 light? How was your internode spacing?

Lemon Jack said:
on my first run from seed i vegged my plants for two weeks thenn flipped them it took about 3 to 4 weeks for them to sex but after that everything was just due process :)

So they spent 3-4 weeks only getting half the light they wld hve under 24-0......I don't think it is a stretch pardon the pun to say they wld hve grown more had you vegged on a 24-0 schedule.

Latest posts

Back