What's the Most Exciting Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

What's the most exciting thing you have ever done in your life? That thing that really got your heart pumping...that got the adrenaline going...that thing that scared you but you did it anyway, just for the thrill?

Driving 140 mph on a pro motorsport track in a 450 horsepower sn-95 Mustang Mach 1 built racecar and diving into turns with slick tires on a hot summer day all while melting your shoes to the floorboards and burning your hand on the metal shift knob....ohhhh...yeaaaaaa

:D

Jumping off some resevoir Cliffs here in WA, around 50', into some of the cleanest water ever. At night. Lord I was terrified.

Hmmm...I've jumped from a plane, bungee jumped 5 times, jumped off the Stratosphere Tower....

Funny story, really, I was taking skydiving lessons, the jump was 10000' and it wasn't tandem lol. After all the class time and practice, we went up, I was the first to jump. You basically grabbed the wing strut and stepped out of the plane, dangling until the instructor said to let go...which I did...as soon as I was too tired to hold on longer.

When it came time to be graded, I was the last and I noticed everyone else's jump book signed...but mine. When I asked, the instructor said I had failed...."but I lived, how did I fail" was my question. "you cannot exit the plane kicking and screaming", was the reply.

After that jump, I was all stoked to jump again (any extra jumps were dirt cheap), but while waiting for the plane, my body started tingling as if going to sleep. It got really bad to where I just went out back and smoked a joint to calm my nerves. No way I could have jumped again, I had only the one joint...

True story.

When I was young and the first time I asked that cute girl in school out for a date:)

Nothing else has got my heart pumping like that. Not the para-sailing across a farmers field or doing 160mph on a motorcycle, or jumping over gorges or water ski jumps or taking snowmobiles across open water or running into burning buildings.

my first mma fight. I had a broken nose, 2 broken fingers, a broken toe, and 3 broken ribs....never felt any of it until the next day.

Had to smack me off a couple wolves once gots me alone then got curious then got angry cause I dint take kindly to sniffin my way be smakin atem with wiggly fishin pole and my buck knife. More adrenilin and scared to end off it but walked away.

BWD

One night about 15 years ago, a few of my friends and I were out trolling the neighbourhood for mischief, and we came up to an elementary school. So we wander around back and theres a set of double doors with nothing but a simple key lock, you could see right through the slit in between the doors. So like I had always seen in movies, I pull a card out of my wallet, and slide it up the lock... The door opens and we walk in (obviously tripping the silent alarm) we mull around a few minutes looking for things that might be fun to screw around with and find a fire extinguisher. We bring it back outside and just start unloading it into the air. It's a chemical extinguisher so we all quickly realise that we should probably all run and not inhale the contents we are spraying wildly into the air.

All of a sudden about 6 squad cars show up, dogs and all. Lucky for us we're out in a rural area and there's lots of farm land. so we haul *** off into the bushes while flashlights and barks are chasing us. ended up running through a field of cows which i'm sure helped get the dogs off our track with all the cowpies, and ended up sitting in a small patch of bushes for about 3 hours while the police dispersed.

I hunted a Russian Boar with a Boar Spear, that thing charging and having to skewer it before it ripped me open was pretty intense, ive done alot of extreme sport type stuff, but nothing compared to that.

2 things come right to mind. 1 being in Hawaii cliff jumping off a 50 footer into super clear water. So fun, and crazy adrenaline rush! The other heading on a road trip to Az, middle of the night doing 150+ mph with no headlights on driving by the light of the full moon down I5. Ahh, good times :D

Id love to share, but the particular experience that comes to mind involves federally classified substances.

Let me just say, I discovered the connection between energy and matter. Then spoke with beings made entirely of pure energy.

Aside form that, Id have to say reaching speeds over 45mph on a bike, in the mountains down a trail thats barely 6" wide is pretty rousing.

...and first date sex. That shits pretty legit too.

^^^ :rofl: at the last sentence.... Been married for quite a while now, but ahh the memories :rofl:

I was stupidly trying to get closer to the open water created by a river feeding a lake while ice fishing, I had done it a million times at this spot but never that late in the year, I went through the ice and I was in the water a bit to long, I would never have gotten out if I didnt have my auger connected to my backpack, I ran to my truck, stripped down to my underwear, cranked the heat and drove the hour and a half home, I circle that day on the calendar every year and stop ice fishing 2 weeks before it.

when the ice stopped breaking and i got on top of it, was just a little exciting.

That's a fear we used to have every year, Dman, glad it worked out and you're still around!! I may take ice fishing up again some day, but really had bad luck at catching any chunks. :rofl:

dman1234 said:
I was stupidly trying to get closer to the open water created by a river feeding a lake while ice fishing, I had done it a million times at this spot but never that late in the year, I went through the ice and I was in the water a bit to long, I would never have gotten out if I didnt have my auger connected to my backpack, I ran to my truck, stripped down to my underwear, cranked the heat and drove the hour and a half home, I circle that day on the calendar every year and stop ice fishing 2 weeks before it.

when the ice stopped breaking and i got on top of it, was just a little exciting.

Glad yual made it is right dman be mighty scary thin yual went through I me self have gone through ice 3 times in my travels never once liked the experience. Yual did well glad yur still here.

BWD

Latest posts

Back