whats the name of this plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_H8_MY_X

Reaction score
Hey yall, was wondering if anybody can check my pics out and tell me the name of this types of marijuana, as you can see the leafs are large. Also ive seen other peoples pics and some of their plants are bushy was wondering is there any advantages by growing bushy then taller especially in my situation, I want the most weed out of my plant...
21-08-06_2nd youngest.jpg

21-08-06_oldest baby.jpg

21-08-06_oldest baby1.jpg

21-08-06_oldest baby2.jpg

21-08-06_setup.jpg

21-08-06_youngest.jpg

Thanks...

Ummm dude, do you mean the strain? Because without knowing the lineage you are SOL.

It's really hard to tell, but given the type of leaves I'd say predominately Indica.

id have to say thats a marijuana plant, but im just guessin...., maybe post some more pictures with different angles

I will see if I can post more pics when they get a bit older and the leafs mature a bit more... Thanks for the tip, I had no idea it was called marijuana, thought it was just weed!!

glad you have a sence of humor. Its impossible damn near to tell if ya dont know what seed it is. Pictures never show WHAT it really looks like. All sorts of funky colors and glare from the trichs appear on pics. Im growing bc bagseed right now1.5 from harvest and i cant tell, nor can anyone else via pictures. One of my buds looks pretty blue in a pic and it dont look like that. You yourself will know if it going to be any good by the way it buds and drops trichs. And through patience, a crappy plant can turn into a ok plant at the right harvest time. I got white russians on the go now..45 buck a pac from http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/index.html

Oh Hempdepot.ca is in Ottawa, that is a bit assuring knowing their in the same province.

Latest posts

Back