Whats the opposite of a Groundrunner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally figured out the riddle and checked out this thread...I am growing Skywalker too but this will be my first. Deathsmile, props for posting because this will give me an idea of what to expect.
:48:

Alright guys, its been 15 days into my grow and ive got some more pics of the ladies :D

Ive lost my 2 Green Cracks due to them having a good amount of spider mite eggs, so ive sprayed my room down and ended up tossing the pants because they weren't really growing much anyways. I also tossed a skywalker because it wasnt growing and keeping up. Im going to be rearranging my buckets to add in a 2nd light so this is all acceptable :]

My pictures are of my first attempt of Cloning, my lovely ladies, and my soon to be veg area. Ill be walling it off from my current girls once i get some more cash to roll in. Oh and also whats left of my last grow.

Hope you guys enjoy!!

IMG_1803.JPG

IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

So just a quick update:

Im going into day 7 of 12/12 flowering mode. Plants have doubled in size. Ive noticed that the Skywalker OG strain i picked up has a bad stretch problem when compared to the nice bushy Strawberry Cough.

Although ones Indica and ones Sativa, theres a huge amount of difference in the stretch. Remind me not to pick up the same strain :p

Added my Cooltube to the center of my plants. I run it for a few hours a day to just introduce it to my plants. Also my houses electrical situation sucks and it blows the breaker every other hour or so :p

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

Just put up my separation wall between my Flowering section and soon to be vegging area. Made of some Panda Lining and some 2x4's.

Going to add some more wood on the bottom of the floor and on the far wall, then i will run another wall of panda lining with the white facing the vegging session for double protection from light leaks.

Updated pics of the wall, Strawberry Cough (3 weeks into Flower), and veg area.

IMG_1816-1.JPG

IMG_1818-1.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

IMG_1820.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

Just a quick update on the grow. Im at Day 39 of Flowering and the Skywalker has been improving each day. THC is starting to build up nicely on the buds and surrounding bud-fan leaves.

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

Just a quick update with some night time pics. Ladies at Day 40 doing work!!

If i can get those top colas to all fill up the rest of the way up the stem ill be a very happy camper.

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

Real nice -- green, healthy, and they look potent as hell -- good job.

Alright guys, just got back from vacation, as well as harvesting and curing. Plants got 9weeks of flower time and now theyre in their final locations, 1gal jars :aok:

Out of 4 Strawberry Cough plants, i ended up with a total yield of 5.5oz

Out of 5 Skywalker OG plants, i ended up with a total yield of 9oz on the dot

Im pretty happy with this, although i was hoping for a lb total, i can understand with me having to switch up nutes during the grow.

final.jpg

Latest posts

Back