whats the problem here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerryG1989

Reaction score
i have one plant that has something wroing with it while the other 4 that are in the same hydro solution are fine. the strain is blueberry gum from g13 labs. Ive checked the ph and its around 6.0 ( i adjusted to 5.5 yesterday), any help would be appreciated.

photo 4.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

my blueberry gum didnt make it out of seedling stage last week while 7 other plants were healthly. maybe a bad batch of seeds producing weak plants, well have to see, alot of people got that freebie last month or whenever it was.

have you spilled any nutes onto the leaves or have they drooped down onto the hydroton at all?

looks like some sort of nute burn/sensitivity to the solution...:confused2:

my blueberry gum freebie didnt do anything. it popped out of the shell but never made it above dirt

astrobud said:
my blueberry gum freebie didnt do anything. it popped out of the shell but never made it above dirt

thats +3 now, see if anybody gets this stuff going. i think hamster was starting one.

the one next to it is also blueberry gum and its fine. i had slime mold growing in the resevoir about 6 days ago and soaked them all in h2o2 could this be why? why is only this plant being affected?

Yes, slime (algae?) growing in your res can affect your plants. Water left exposed to light is going to grow algae. What do you intend to do with these plants? Do you have a DWC or some other system you are going to put them in? If so, I think it is time to do it and get the roots and the water out of the light.

yes i have a DWC system ready and plan to soak them in h2o2 and move them today or tomorrow. Still not sure why that one is ill seeing as the others look perfectly healthy but whatever it might just be picky.

Even though those are all from the same strain, each seedling can and most often will have different phenotypes that are nearly imperceptable. That can be enough to allow one or more plants to act a little differently to a given setup. Sometimes it works just the opposite. you get 1 plant that does great while all the others have issues. That is why cloning is so handy. you can grow several from seed then pick the best out of the group to take clones from for best results down the line. :)

Latest posts

Back