whats the word????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
can you please give me some info on miracle grow:watchplant: how many of you have used it and got good grow ?how many of you got bad grow? i live up in the mountains and its hard to get to the stores we have an ace hardware and thats all they sell:cry: the fox farm cost so much for shipping :eek: any info will be great thanks have a safe grow grama42:headbang2: :bolt:

Hello granny :)

MG pre nuted time release will burn your plants because the plant needs no feeding for a month, every time you water using MG you feed it, how much cost difference is FF?

i've used it several times with good results as has many others here.. when usin mg soil that says feeds for 3 months you don't wanna feed your plants for atleast 2 month and then only use 1/4 strenght at first.. also over watering can cause alot of nutes to be released at one time and burn your plants so you wanna be sure not to over water.. others will come with more info that will help you out.. if you have a local nursery then they might have some off name soils that don't contain time released nutes.. hope this helps good luck

Lots of people have had success with MG soil though it isn't recommended. Just find a soil with no nutrients or time released fertilizers in it and you should be fine. Also if your hardware store is all you have for nutrients get yourself a fertilizer in the 10-10-2 range while you have the in vegetative cycle. Then when you switch to your flowering phase get something that is either 10-10-10 or 2-10-10 or 4-4-10 just make sure its high in the last number and you'll be golden. Might not pull a huge harvest but the plants will still do well. You could also look for a garden bloom supplement anything designed for large flowering plants or tomato's should do well. Bloom Boost I think its called in the hardware store.

Anyways Good luck grama and when you're done growing em I hope you send me some special cookies lol. Have fun.

if you want grama I could talk to you privately and we could arrange something to mail you some nutes rather then pay premium shipping, just would have to arrange financial matters first,(i don't mean i want to make money) there is nothing illegal about mailing gardening supplies. I've learned one thing here and that is good nutes make a huge difference in quality plant growth

Man read the rules, what you are proposing is striclty prohibited here for obvious reasons. How do you know she isn't a cop pretending to be a grandma and how does she know you aren't doing the same.

Does anybody read the rules or are they just there for fun?

Tater said:
Man read the rules, what you are proposing is striclty prohibited here for obvious reasons. How do you know she isn't a cop pretending to be a grandma and how does she know you aren't doing the same.

Does anybody read the rules or are they just there for fun?
thanks tater im not a cop and im not numb i wouldn't have contact t-t but that was nice of him your right rules are first im' a 66 young grama of 20 thanks for your input be safe growning grama42

tom thumb said:
if you want grama I could talk to you privately and we could arrange something to mail you some nutes rather then pay premium shipping, just would have to arrange financial matters first,(i don't mean i want to make money) there is nothing illegal about mailing gardening supplies. I've learned one thing here and that is good nutes make a huge difference in quality plant growth
thanks tom but not cool im sure your a cool grower thanks any ways be safe grama42

sorry didn't know it was against the rules, won't happen, but i wouldn't expect anyone to do something that would allow them to be identified either, I wouldn't give you my address and wouldn't expect yours, I'm not new to the planet.

tom thumb said:
sorry didn't know it was against the rules, won't happen, but i wouldn't expect anyone to do something that would allow them to be identified either, I wouldn't give you my address and wouldn't expect yours, I'm not new to the planet.
Thanks for understanding.. but how were you expecting to .."mail you some nutes rather then pay premium shipping,"?.. without personal information being exchanged?..
WAIT!.. don't answer that..:p I don't wanna' know ;) :(

and thanks to the members for helping us protect each other :D

Tis all good.

Grama I wasn't saying you were a cop I was just saying that there is no way of someone knowing whether or not you say who you are. If you were a cop I'm sure you would say "I'm not a cop trust me" and if you weren't a cop I'm sure you would say "I'm not a cop trust me" see the dilema. Not pointing any fingers just making an observation. I could pretend to be a 15 year old girl (but then I would be booted from the site for being a minor lol) and the only thing you have to go on is what I tell you. Just some food for thought.

Thanks for playing referee hick, please don't make me go to my corner. *cry* *puppy eyes*

Latest posts

Back