What's up everyone.....!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaptainKronic

StonedIsTheWayOfTheWalk
Reaction score
This is my first time growing....(thanks to MP.com).....I've posted a few of my pics. I will have some more soon. Well time to do some more learning......(or smoking).

grow box2.JPG

growbox1.JPG

growbox10.JPG

growbox14.JPG

growbox15.JPG

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here. May i say that is one fine looking grow for your first time around. ;) What strains are ya growing?

The big one on the right is Sour Deisel and the little one on the left is Northern Lights. Thanks I've been getting a lot of help from Hazewarrior, he's an old buddy of mine who is also the one who turned me on to this site.

Hey Kapin... Nice lookin box. Looks like something I would do. ;) Looks like that NL turned out to be female after all. NICE!! There are some cool peeps on this site, most of them have already said hi. :)

I found Kaptain wondering in the darkness with more medical conditions than I have so I told him to go see my doctor. :confused: After that, he got the grow bug.... :eek: haha, did you get that Rdrose?

Now I'm wondering in the darkness with all my medical conditions but this time I have my beautiful ladies to keep me company......and I will be adding more ladies to the list in the near future.......:bong1::tokie::afroweed:

I found Kaptain wondering in the darkness with more medical conditions than I have so I told him to go see my doctor. :confused: After that, he got the grow bug.... :eek: haha, did you get that Rdrose?[/quote]

why is that fan pointed at the wall??

Have that sucker blowing right at them if you can.
Strengten up the stalks for the buds really start gaining weight.

BTW: welcome glad to have you.

I was wondering what I was gonna do cuz they started drooping right after I took these pics, I just thought it would damage the plant to put the fan directly on it but I will turn it and see what happens.

If you can see the little plant on the left...(NL) does it look like I can clone it or wait till it gets a little bigger?......and not quite sure how to clone, any helpful hints?:confused2::tokie:

Capin, you should re veg it and then take some cuts. You can clone it now but it would be better to take the cuts when it is in Veg. Now that you know it is female it will be worth saving. :aok:

Ask your buddy what site he got the seeds from. I'd like to find out if anyone else has heard of the site and how reliable their seeds are.

:fly::dancing::headbang2: Ok I harvested the NYSD.....what do I do with the plant now that I've gotten everything I want off of it? I left a few little buds on the plant, do I flush it and put it straight into a veg. cycle?:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back