whats up fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
why no responses? sorry if im not a pro. i hope to be one though. im just new to the growin part of it. any tips/ suggs will be greatley appriciated. thanks

indo...it helps if you read just about everything first and then ask questions, you will find that this forum is extremely helpful...Peace

i did read. ive been reading for monthes. sorry dude, i just wanted to get some advise from someone in different wordz! i am not worthy of your advise. can anyone else help me?

--indo out.

indo...thats not it you are worthy! What is your questions???

how many weeks before i can sex it? what are those two hair/tentacles coming out from each a side where the stem meets the stalk.

how old are your plants? You can tell if your plant is sexually mature by looking for alternating nodes...What is your current light cycle? It sounds like ur plant could be pre-flowering and could be a female..I am relatively new to this so I will try my best to help you, look at these pics:

[url="http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1978&stc=1&thumb=1"]http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1978&stc=1&thumb=1[/url]

Is this what it looks like??? If so it is a she and that is good:D

[url="http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2671&stc=1&thumb=1"]http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2671&stc=1&thumb=1[/url]

This is a pic of alternating nodes, if your plant is pre-flowering and has alternating nodes I believe it is time to change the light cycle to 12/12 to induce flowering. At that point you want to make sure your dark time is uninterupted!!!! In about 5-8 wks you will be ready harvest:D

Hope this helps, Good Luck!

OK, well I may not be totally coherent with this answer but I'' give it a shot.
1. 4 weeks bare min. for a bagseed to vegatate.

2. After veg. stage (which is 18 lights on and 6 off or 24 hours light on)

3. When week four ( for me 5-6 weeks of veg. or alternating nodes ) I switch the lights to 12 on and 12 off with absolutely no light leaks.) this will force the plant into flower mode.

4. during flower mode the plant will show sex. All males destroyed (unless you want seeded bud) and females left to mature.

Now Hermies with bagseed or light leaks are expected. Those are plants with both male and female sex. These are evil in a grow unless grown intent. (which myself they don't belong in my grow).

im on 24/0. i have alt nodes. hydro sys using 3-2-1 grow nutrients. aprox 5 weeks old. large fan leavs appeared 4/5 days ago. root sys is doing extremley well! like 2 ft long! the plant is 5 inches tall. ill try and post a pic later. thanx for your help

its a 5 gal res. with 4- 6" baskets. fiish tank pump with air stones in tank. also im having a problem with some of the lower leaves dring out. not changing color or anything -just getting crispy. am i over nutritian the plant?

Go on ebay and get yourself a PPM and digital PH. Its the best investment ive made. Im talking about the 12-15 dollar ones, they work just fine. I can fine tune my solution and thats one less factor to worry about.

i have the ph strips with color chart im using for ph. along with ph up/dn. i have some bloom booster from advanced nutrients. so... what am i doing wrong? i have my ph at 6. the leaves are just getting hard(no color change). there 5 wks old. ive pruned already. when do i bud?

All i know is i didnt take care of the PH, PPM or temperature properly and my plants are just coming out of a 2 week nutrient lock.

The digital ph is awesome, i can get it to exactly the number i want.

The PPM meter is also invaluable because even though I measured the nutrients out to the gallons of water, my tap had 150 ppm per gallon and i ended up with over 1000 too much ppm. So i burnt some of the leaves, the first set in fact.

Everything is a factor when your growing this stuff, im learning so much that even if this crop fails, i wont be upset. I will try again and again.

another question i could not find the answer to is how often to change out the water. and how much bud do u think an 8" tall plant will yield?

Latest posts

Back