what's up fella's ??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how bout cats and chicks instead---what do ya'll think about harvesting by a full moon---:lama:

orangesunshine said:
how bout cats and chicks instead---what do ya'll think about harvesting by a full moon---:lama:

Only in the nude my friend! Best to do it during a lightening storm though.

and you have to do special dances to The Hemp Goddess when the moon reaches its apex.

(psssst--the phase of the moon doesn't matter at all. Harvest when the plants are ready)

While drinking the blood of a radioactive hamster......:eek:

I could have gone my whole life without seeing that 4U. Feeling a little blow it out your butt kinda day?

:rofl:

So sorry Girl..Just couldnt resist meself:D

Much :heart: Girl

ha ha LOL 4u "save the whales"----

good to see you BBFan---naked---i like it---hope you be having some lady company with you

:ciao: Rosebud---you are in the "chicks" catagory---mesquite smoking a whole chicken stuffed with limes tonight, rosemary potato wedges, and broccoli cheese

The Hemp Goddess---i can only dream of dancing with you in the light of a full moon around a big bon fire

Roddy, Lemon Jack, and Hammy---sounds like a good time to be had by all on the next full moon harvest---always room for a ceremonial knife from a unicorn, and some radioactive hamster blood,

personally i just love the outdoors at night with the light of a full moon---even better if you got an huge OD grow going at the time---pagan fall harvest---rocks---:48::48: :48: :48: :48:

and for increased harvests be sure to have a blue M&M in your navel at all times. I.E. during harvest moon,drinking radioactive hamster blood carrying a ceremonial knife while dancing with THG.

Gotta love that moon.....especially after a nice bong hit.:hubba:

Glad ya popped in orange....always nice to know a fellow grower is doing well and not being kept down by the man.:)

glad to be here Hammy---the man is keeping his distance as i am not doing anything i shouldn't be---this pagan harvest might attract some attention though---:D

orangesunshine said:
glad to be here Hammy---the man is keeping his distance as i am not doing anything i shouldn't be---this pagan harvest might attract some attention though---:D

I hear ya bro......:48:

Latest posts

Back