whats worse for your brain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats strange, iv drank a lot, and had nothing but great times

Someone posted earlier bout cancer and smoking ganja, I found this in a magazine:
( Pot smoke cleared of cancer link)

Dr. Donald Tashkin has been studying the effects of marijuana on the respiratory system for decades and is cited as the source of dire claims that marijuana is more dangerous than tabbaco smoke. However, his latest study is not likely to garner much attention from the anti-cannabis propaganda machine because it decisively refutes the assertion that marijuana smoking leads to cancer.

Speaking of weed and cancer.

Nirvana Seed Co. Website has an article on how certain chemicals in MJ "might" kill lukemia cells. Research is still pending, but is looking positive.

lets see. has anyone ever died or been killed in my family by MARIJUANA: NO

lets see. has anyone ever died or been killed in my family by ALCOHOL: YES
a number of uncles liver damage, cousin car, and my mother car.

ALOCOHOL KILLS MARIJUANA DON'T!

drinking makes you act like a dumb ass i myself should know who dosnt act like an idiot when all twisted smoking you do dumb things but not as stupid as beer and beer gives some people beer balls think they can kick ass and end up getting their ass kick smoking weed is better

Yeah I know alchohol is worse for your life overall, but i was wondering about brain damage....

Latest posts

Back