whats worse for your brain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spliffy

Reaction score
Which is worse for your brain alcohol or reefer? im not talking about chronic smoking, just like at parties on weekends.

spliffy said:
Which is worse for your brain alcohol or reefer? im not talking about chronic smoking, just like at parties on weekends.
Booze kills brain cells in massive amounts. If it's abused, it can kill you very young.

The carcinogens in any smoke can cause cancer cells to start. That's also a one way street.

Moderation is the key to living a long life. If you practice moderation, you'll live as long as your body is going to live anyway. None of us will live forever. All of us will die one day.

The trick is to put it off as long as possible.

Moderation.

Booze is worse. Not only does it wreck you but also everyone around you. It is a sneaky bastard too. You'll be partying and partying then one day, wholly shit, what the **** happened to my life? If your lucky.....
I fought with it for years. I still fall off the wagon from time to time, but shit I was drinkin makers mark like it was water...budweiser had my ticket though I still crave the taste to this day.
Thank god I got a handle on it before it put a handle on my coffin.
Booze is worse in my experience. If it wasn't for weed I probably would still be at the bar. I still drink but very carefully. not to catch a buzz. about 1-2 drinks is all I can do before I start to go crazy.
Sorry for the pushy opinion, but alcohol was never a freind of mine.

I'm with Mutt. Couldn't say on the dead brain cell count, but along the lines of wrecking your brain in a million other ways, booze is a bigger danger. Can't touch the stuff myself. Not to mention that if you get alcohol poisoning you can die, if you smoke too much you just get goofy...

Most of my friends are dead or have fuked up lives from booze, none died or have fuked up lives from pot. No brainer- smoke pot and leave booze for the people who want to loose early.

Alcohol is a deadly, addictive drug.

Marijuana is neither.

mmmm, last time "Jack" (Daniels) 'n I got together for a li'l weedend hooo-rahh. I shot up a hunting camp.(50, 357 rounds!!) Holes in the kitchen tent AND shot the window out of a friends truck.

General consensus 'round our camp?...mj is a less harmfull/dangerous..heee hee ;)

Hick, I LOVE geting drunk around the campfire. It's one of my fave all-time things.

However, when we start heavy drinking, the guns get unloaded and packed away. Doing so saved a friends life.

3 of us usually went camping together, but on this 1 trip R-dog said he couldn't make it, so me and TB went without him.
I don't hunt, but I do like to plink, so I had my trusty Ruger .22 revolver and TB had his cowboy-type .45.
Well R-dog thought it be a good idea to sneak down into the canyon and into our camp and make a sound like a mountain lion. He was drunk.
So were me & TB, but we had unloaded and packed away our guns when we started drinking.
So R-dog sneaks in, hides in some bushes and makes noises like maybe a rabid mountain lion would make.
TB grabed his gun out of his pack and started loading it, I went to the fire and grabbed a flaming stick.
TB had just finished loading a few rounds and was getting ready to fire into the bushes when R-dog stood up with a "Ha-ha fooled you guys huh."
Had we not put away our guns, R-dog most likely would have been shot.

ganja', that was 9 years ago. I'll still have a drink from time to time, but only 1or 2, and I'm done.
The thing that pissed me off about it, was the fact that at least half dozen of the guys around the fire, could have/should have, knocked my silly ass out and disarmed the potential killer.
MJ would never induce such irrational acts.

See there, alcohol makes it so us old dudes don't have any brains (I am guilty too). what braincells..it just makes us old guys act really stupid, when we should know better. Makes us honry, cocky, and the infamous "kid get out of my way let me show you how its done". Went to the ER for that one more than once.

Damn Hick got some anger issues 50 shots into a huntin camp, bet there wasn't wildlife within 50 miles of that camp for years after that. hahahahaha

Ganja- your freind R-dog lucked out. bet he never did that again.

Alcohol makes you do stuff like invent Naked Drunk Midnight Motocross.

ouch bare skin and mufflers/dirt/rocks with tying one on, sounds like a bad next morning to me. Or a quick vasectomy. hahahahahahaha

You dudes had it easy. I spent many years in a Maximum Security Prison because of guns and booze. Too bad the booze didn't fuk up my aim.

Shit dude, Sorry to hear that. Truley I am, Prison ain't no place for anyone (edit:except for child molesters). You deserve the rest of you life to be a good relaxed life dude.

I thought I had it bad when I woke up in jail with one boot on and no shirt. Got up going what the **** and realized the cops clubbed me because I resisted arrest after trashing a bar. (yeah Hick..Gentleman Jack and boy I remember how good it tasted that night).

I believe Robin Williams said it best--"I had to quit drinkin' because I got tired of waking up under my car with my keys stuck in my ass."

quote- alcohol makes you do stuff like invent Naked Drunk Midnight Motocross.

hahahahahahah NICE! LOL

Ps- i dont know how to quote :(

probably the alcholhol, im not a chronic smoker, but i always have some on me, no matter where i am, i probably smoke around hmm, id say a good 1/8th in two weeks, very little obviously, but like i said, i like being able to respond quickly to those coppers that would like to take my guns from me...

*looks around, slams 30rd mag into AK, practicaly rips bolt carrier/slide from reiver, hugs...*

lol i cant beleive my thread got almost most views, behind "this is for all you perverts..."

....sick.....lol

i was a alcoholic from the time i was 12 til bout 2 months ago and im fising to be 17 if it wasnt for weed like mutt sed i prolly would to be ina coffin think about its not worth dying over WHY DRINK AND DRIVE WHEN U CAN SMOKE AND FLY!!! i still drank every now and but i try n stay away from it most the time

yea i just got outa 201 popular in memphis (juvi) every since i got out slowed down on drinkin and focused on growing and smoking believe it or not growing and smoking keeps ur mind off drinking i was telling myslef tha whole time i was in there i cant wait to get home and smoke a blunt lol

Latest posts

Back