What's wrong with my plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track

Reaction score
One of my clones doesn't seem as happy as the rest.

A few of its leaves have turned brown and I'm not sure what's causing it.

P1040673.jpg

P1040674.jpg

That looks like nutes got spilled on it...If it isn't that I have no idea, but smarter people will be by soon.

That looks like nutes got spilled on it...If it isn't that I have no idea, but smarter people will be by soon.

You mean literally spilled? That's impossible. I water them all from the same container and I mix the nutrients in another room.

Don't sell yourself short, Rosebud.

I mean just the mixed nutes spilled when you were watering them... I have done that. Thanks Track.

sorry, i have no idea.
it's a strange one; does look like a nute spillage burn.. but at the same time, appears it may be spreading.

did it start on 1 leaf, or did you notice it on the 3 (or more. i see 3) leaves at the same time?
..anything on the other side of the plant, or just this area? (they all look close, so could've splashed a few)

..might be an idea to remove them, and see if you notice it on any new growth.
i do lean to nute spillage, but not completely confident.
*i'd definitely remove the first pics worse leaf.. looks like a great invitation for molds or other pathogens

:)

yes what kao said is it spreading?? if not u spilled some water with nutes on em i have done the same thing ive been growing for 8 years we all get high and make little mistakes let us know if it starts 2 spread and did this happen really quick within a day or so??

I definitely didn't spill nutes on them, but maybe there is mold..? I saw two fruit flies on it the other day. I'll cut it off.

what are your temps? cause you have leaf curling which is usually ph problem or heat problem. also those aren't fruit flies. you most likely have fungus gnats.

what are your temps? cause you have leaf curling which is usually ph problem or heat problem. also those aren't fruit flies. you most likely have fungus gnats.

Yeah, I know. Not entirely sure how to get rid of them.

Yeah, I know. Not entirely sure how to get rid of them.

You can put around 1 inch of sand in each of your pots on top of your medium, fungus gnats eat the roots of the pot plant when they hatch, they can NOT live in the sand and will die.

Fungus gnats lay eggs in the medium/soil and need air to breath and live.
They will eat your roots and damage your plants if left alone.

That's impossible. I gave them all the same amount of nutrients.

You can put around 1 inch of sand in each of your pots on top of your medium, fungus gnats eat the roots of the pot plant when they hatch, they can NOT live in the sand and will die.

Fungus gnats lay eggs in the medium/soil and need air to breath and live.
They will eat your roots and damage your plants if left alone.

How am I supposed to water my plants if there is an inch-thick layer of sand on top of the soil?

Also, don't I need some type of special sand? I mean, I live a few miles from the beach, so I can go down and get some fresh sand, but will it do the trick?

Track, JP just linked you to a wonderful product. The SNS i have used have been organic and wonderful... The bugs are invasive, you need invasive...and get on it now.

And most of us have had to put sand in our pots...at least once...it isn't hard to water.

Latest posts

Back