whats your best flowering enhancement regimen/products.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
im looking for a good bud enhancer formula/plan, for adding on top of my reg. flowering nutes. something like open sesame to big bud to overdrive
or bud blood to greenfuse bloom- kabloom .or floralicous
what is your best combinations and schedule as per
enhancer for initiating buding cylcle
ehhancer for bud health
ehancer to put the wieght on buds
ehancer to finish off\
flusher.

wow "dood" im with you, there is nute that work better with certian strains, and u are right share the knowlegde. i surely will when i nail one down.

I used Kabloom (which is now called Kool Bloom) for a long time, it works, it's not the best thing around but it does make a difference and is reliable and pretty forgiving.
I currently use FF Beastie Blooms/Cha-Ching combo. I tried the open sesame a few times with bad results that almost killed the whole batch, I'm not sure what was going on.
I like the FF stuff better. I have yet to get any Advanced brand stuff.

Leelow...don't forget foliar.....the guy at the hydro store sez that foliar will give you that extra 5%.....I have Super Nova and Dark Energy but I haven't had a chance to try them.....

I have also used Dutch Master foliar, but only for veg. I am going to start using it for bloom this time around, I'll report.

and what ya think about
Flora GRO
Flora BLOOM
Flora MICRO
iv read that that mix rock's any info on that ?? :p

currently im going with AN's 2+ with bud blood big bud and overdrive and its looking good. you have to reduce recomended nute levels by 20- 30%

Big Bud, Monster Bud, Bud Blood..... there is a million of these products.

Biffdoggie said:
I used Kabloom (which is now called Kool Bloom) for a long time, it works, it's not the best thing around but it does make a difference and is reliable and pretty forgiving.
I currently use FF Beastie Blooms/Cha-Ching combo. I tried the open sesame a few times with bad results that almost killed the whole batch, I'm not sure what was going on.
I like the FF stuff better. I have yet to get any Advanced brand stuff.

Do you also use the Grow Big in veg and Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom in flower as well?

Latest posts

Back