Whats your favorite Sport and/or team?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeStar21

Reaction score
I love playing basketball. My favorite sport to watch is football. My team is the Dallas Cowboys. They would have got to the playoffs last year if they had vanderjagt, not to mention they picked up T.O, Jason Fabini RT, Kyle Kosier G, Akin Ayodele LB, Rocky Boiman LB. Were loading up for a superbowl run. If guys stay healthy that is. Go Cowboys

basketball and football,i like baseball to ,but i dont like watching that shit ,its to long, i use to play for 6 years, basket ball and football 2 years each

Hockey: Penguins fan.

and of course anything extreme. mainly skateboarding and motocross. I can watch that all day long. I also like watching those strong-man competitions. Those dudes pulling volkswagons and shit.

I used to skate, but destroyed my knees. I had to sell my YZ 250 before I got married. :(

I love playing Football (soccer) my fav team is in the EPL , Liverpool F.C.
I like watching our country's version of Football, Steelers Fan.. Born and Raised,
And I like Baseball, Braves Fan

soccer i love it fun to play and fun to watch and its cool when you see people with mad dribbling skills doing all those crazy tricks my favorite teams real madrine and barselona i think thats how you spell it i also like basket ball im a lakers fan and i like playing football

I am a huge football fan, and I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan at that! (sadly enough though, my husband is a Pigsburg Squealers fan) Nothin like testosterone in tight pants:) hahaha

well my fav would be Lacrosse....and the team is the Buffalo Bandits...season starts soon!!! can't wait :cool:

Well I'll have to go with the "Seattle Mariners" for baseball, football I tend to lean more toward individual players like Peyton Manning, Junior Seau. I gave up my season tix to our local WHL jr. team a few years ago, don't follow it much since Lemeiux retired. My biggest weakness would be Nascar (yes, I do!). I'm a Chevy girl myself but I'm really liking Greg Biffle this year. (local boy and all). I guess once you've drivin something with a big ol 350 in it there is no going back! Basketball I just don't get.

Go Bengals I hear that. I root for them marvin lewis and chad johnson are the man. Lets not forget the rudstar. My brother is a pittsburg steelers fan. I hate the steelers cowher has got to get those sour grapes out of his mouth.

bigbudz said:
I am a huge football fan, and I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan at that! (sadly enough though, my husband is a Pigsburg Squealers fan) Nothin like testosterone in tight pants:) hahaha
Hey tell your hubby that any team can win the big one with a little help from the officials!Ha!Ha! :p

ok sports are sports... imma have to start a thread about.. men in leotards dancing around in stage or something.. see how many of you are into theater and junk like that.. don't get me wrong i love sports just as much as the next person.. yeah..

Nothin like being able to use a 400 lb man as a knee breaker! That dude should be labled a deadly weapon! I'm already ready for football season... :)

Hey now! I'm up for a good broadway show anytime. I've seen Phantom and Beauty and the Beast in New York, completely awesome. I was a dork in school, loved my theatre!! lol

wicked awsome.. i've seen the phantom like twice.. rocky horror... which i love... saw a few stephen sondhiems(sp blame the beer i can't think straight.. not that i am straight hahaha) anyway my fav of his.. was Into the Woods... such a great thing.. and i tell you what.. to me the arts are just as much of a sport as a bunch of sweaty guys slapping each others asses on a feild... cept.. you have a stage and music and sets .. and yeah..

baseball is my favorite sport but i like all of them.
baseball: YANKEES for ove 30 years
football: RAIDERS
basketball: HEAT
nascar: JEFF GORDON

Latest posts

Back