What's your mood right now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Been slow around here lately. :)

Just curious, how are you today?

Share your mood, and how you're feeling.

:D

Happy Thursday Everyone!

i feel great ,,,had some really good sex with the lady rasta this morning ,,then we got high and i sent her off to work ,,,now to do the nappy nappy thing till about 130 ,,,peace,love,rasta

i'm kinda pissy today....my son ate my fudge...all i wanted today was fudge :(

I have had a gloomy (rainy)and aggrevating day. My Best Friend and my Brother started a beef with each other today and r trying to drag me into it. I finally had to sit em down and tell them to leave me out of it. I still keep getting calls from them about it though. I cant stand people arguing over something as stupid as they are. Sorry I had to vent. Thanks for listening

I think a lot of us are in a funk. Is it close to a full moon or something???

Hope tomorrow's better for us all!

all i can say is im out of bud and after a hard day of shoveling dirt i intended on having a beer or 2....now im on 5. so im getting kinda drunk...i acually feel pretty ashamed posting about being drunk on a pot fourm.....like im coked out on a booze fourm! like im the dirty one...shit...i better put down the laptop before i get into trouble! byebye!!

I'll go with "in a funk"....must be the weather change. That and a smart assed little 10 year old who thinks his mom is an idiot. Grrrr! :mad:

Thank God I don't have kids yet. I am feeling exhausted. Between work and school and homework I have no life. I am going to attempt to go play pool without passing out... I can't complain though, I have a great wife, and a smart dog, great bud, and more coming... peace

full moon just ended.....and i still am fudgeless :(

betrayed and hurt; just got backstabbed by the owner of calgary420. so im sorta on the outs. got 2 flamers starting things up again on 2 other forums. they just got the truth about being wrong for 2 years. i backed a friend who got banned. he got unbanned, so there that eh? you know me, i just challenged kanman on his own forum to put up or shut up.

Latest posts

Back