~What's your sign?~

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Scorpion
October 24 to November 22

[SIZE=+1]Traditional
Scorpio Traits
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic[/SIZE]

On the dark side....

[SIZE=-1]Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate[/SIZE]

So what do ya think, sound like me?

LOL :)

I don't know you well enough to debate if thats you or not. But that seems like the ideals of a Scorp. You forgot Extremely Freaky in Bed.

you read my mind Mom...i have posted sign threads at other sites...and had thought about doing one here...but you beat me to it :D

i am a Leo....not to be confused with the LEO
2.gif
....i am only a kitty cat
23.gif

Scorpion here. I've read a lot that says "sex and money" for us scorpions, I can't entirely disagree.

I'm a LEO too.. For me this stuff is kind of hard to believe in... But that site was totally right on so much stuff... my step-father is a scorpio.. i def don't like to think of him as 'freaky in bed'... :eek: *blarf* Yep, Leonians are definetely the masters of the universe.. what..?

I'm a pisces.... and yeah.. If your into signs and music..

Check out the song by tyrese, signs of love making

SAGGITARIUS rules. a guy with a weapon and a horses ass. blunt and truthful. oh ya, im cusp born - heavily influenced by scorpio

i am a taurus and my wife is a Leo... we go good together from what i have heard... what do u guys think

hey wongdongbong, they built ya yer own park hhhmmmmmm wonder if its fenced? hehehe

The Bull
April 21 to May 21

Traditional
Taurus Traits

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy