when can i start fertz/nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrBobMarleyJr

Forever A Blazed Member
Reaction score
Hey folks just throwin this out there when is ok to start feeding ur veggin plant how many weeks should i wait once shes outta the dirty shes a week old now should i start soon thanks for the help guys:holysheep: :D

have a tendency to get to excited and MESS up things lol

and i just wanna make sure im usin the rite goods.... 20-20-20 for veggin right then im gonna get into odorless fish imulsion for flowerin?

Give them a couple of weeks, then try 1/4 strength.

Your 20-20-20 will work, but if you could get something with a higher 1st number (nitrogen), like 6-4-4 or 8-6-6, you'd be better off in veg.

A 20-20-20 is not really the right nutes for MJ. And I doubt that simply using fish emulsion for flowering will be enough. Why not just get some nutes formulated for MJ like GH or Fox Farm?

I wouldn't start nutes until they are 3-4 weeks old and then start at a 1/8 or 1/4 concentration and work up.

they dont sell thos brands where i live goddess not that i kno of...... i was under the impression 20-20-20 was what u want for veg i live in canada if u kno of any brands sold here i'd love to kno... and the emulsion i heard would work great no burnin and natural dont want alot of chems when im smokin

I live in a very very small mountain community that does not have anything like that either. I order everything online.

The GH Flora Nova Grow, a 1-part nutrient is 7-4-10.

Right on ya i have heard its hard to get through customs in canada due to it being organic or something. dont really kno tho if you or anyone else knows some good brands u can buy around my parts it would help first real time iv'e ever not just let them go and just add mircale grow it works but im lookin for much better

The Hemp Goddess said:
I live in a very very small mountain community that does not have anything like that either. I order everything online.

The GH Flora Nova Grow, a 1-part nutrient is 7-4-10.

Whats does 7-4-10 mean?

NPK the 7 is n the 4 is p and the 10 is k
(N)Nitrogen
(P)Phosphorus
(K)Potassium

MrBobMarleyJr said:
Right on ya i have heard its hard to get through customs in canada due to it being organic or something. dont really kno tho if you or anyone else knows some good brands u can buy around my parts it would help first real time iv'e ever not just let them go and just add mircale grow it works but im lookin for much better

Im in Canada also and you can buy GH Floro Nova off the shelf in most hydro stores.

You got good advice from very good growers, but i feed seedlings at 10 days jmo.

right on thats good to kno i have a few around my parts ill take a look not a fan of walkin into them places tho but it is what it is thanks man any specific one or is it just GH Floro Nova

should i use the bloom and the grow and add a lil fish emulsion with the bloom when i start

The GH Flora Nova comes in Grow which you use in veg and Bloom that you use in flowering. I have no idea about the fish emulsion as I grow hydro.

Many hydro stores sell online if you are not comfortable walking into the store.

MrBobMarleyJr said:
should i use the bloom and the grow and add a lil fish emulsion with the bloom when i start

You can use the Grow in veg and the bloom in flower, i add cal mag to both and kool bloom last 4-5 weeks of flower, ive never used fish emulsion.

But there are alot of options for nutes out there.

i was told by an oldie to use the emulsion he used it with hydro and said it was a large surprise.....:p...... but thanks gettin alot of help lookin forward to usinf my new info

I generally only add Cal-Mag in flowering. The plants in vegging never seem to show any kind of Cal-Mag deficiency. I don't use any other additives. I have tried several things over the years, but have not really seem any marked difference in yield or potency.

What kind of hydro did your buddy do and how did he use the fish emulsion? I tried the General organics in hydro without any real success. Even though the buckets were very well aerated, the nute solution got foamy and icky.

Latest posts

Back