When can you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all about the genetics...if you use questionable genetics you worry up until the day you harvest. I had a plant hermi on me when it was 7 weeks into flower. It threw up such a cloud of pollen, it covered the entire inside of a 4x4 tent. 1 day before and there were no signs of hermi, next it ruined my entire crop

When the trait is gone from all Strains and Growers dont make mistakes. Never

stop worrying about your plant turning hermy?
You never do, but just ensure that you do your very best as its caretaker to reduce it from any stress, and makes its living with you an enjoyable feeling for both the grower and the plant, thats why I treat my plants like one does treat cats or dogs, even er goldfish? lol

Bummer... It is what it is. I've been treating my plants like my pet mouse so I should be good to go.

Unfortunately, hermies can happen any time you are in flowering. So you do need to watch from the start of 12/12 to harvest. What I have found over the years though, is that if you are using good genetics and do not have light leaks, you should not get hermies. I know that many think that any stress can cause hermies, but I have found that the vast majority of the time, hermies come from using bagseed and/or light leaks. With bagseed, if the plant was created by selfing, then the hermy gene can be dominant. You take a huge chance with every bagseed you use.

Know thats right THG,,cause i stressed the crap outta plants and they didnt Hermi,,had my dog chew the crap outta plants and they didnt Hermi,,they got real bushy though from my dogs topping. Lol

Latest posts

Back