When Do I Harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbremner

Reaction score
It is 9/9 and my plant has been budding for a few weeks. It looks like Indica (I'm a total Newbie - my kids brought this plant home). When is the proper time to pull this sucker and cure it? I am worried that their friends might get the bright idea to steal it. Help!

sbremner said:
It is 9/9 and my plant has been budding for a few weeks. It looks like Indica (I'm a total Newbie - my kids brought this plant home). When is the proper time to pull this sucker and cure it? I am worried that their friends might get the bright idea to steal it. Help!
When the little hairs coming out of the bud turn gold/brown on the entire plant is the best advice I can give you without more information or a picture.

Plants typically take 55-60 days for the whole flowering cycle. When you see the hairs getting gold u want to get out the microscope and check the trichomes for 50% amber 50% cloudy... there are links on the site w/ pics... or ~75% of the hairs gold will work...

Latest posts

Back