When is sex determinable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

can of ownage

Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure i dont wait too long and :::::pOP::::: i have a problem on my hands. so whats a good estimate? and in what cycle i keep having the stupid idea that sex is indeterminable in the veg cycle.... idk if its just me or what but a good estimate is appreciated. wha mayb 2 to 3 weeks in?

can of ownage said:
Just wanted to make sure i dont wait too long and :::::pOP::::: i have a problem on my hands. so whats a good estimate? and in what cycle i keep having the stupid idea that sex is indeterminable in the veg cycle.... idk if its just me or what but a good estimate is appreciated. wha mayb 2 to 3 weeks in?
Pre flowers don't show until about 6 weeks into veg or longer. I myself had a plant show pre flowers at 3 weeks one time but on average i would say 6 weeks.

thanx again grunt so pre flower ud have to veg it longer...for a month and a half about... whats the window for pulling the males? a couple hours? a day max? im about to get started and dont want minor details like sex time making things go wrong.... just like a murder plan u have to go over and over and over it again and again till its perfect....( no i dont kill people.... just using it as an example...) i know what male and female plants look like and i can determine the 2 but ive never seen a hermie and by the pictures that r always posted i still cant tell.....im going to be growing blue berry and alot of people say that it might look hermie at first so i would be grateful if i can get a picture of a hermie to learn the difference now u know? thanx every1( or just 1 person) for any information u guys can give ( no pressure on u grunt:D )

im not sure the exact window for pulling makes...but i know its more then a day....i have a feeling its more like a week. even if you did kill people....youd probably serve more time for growing the way this system seems to work.....ive heard that blueberry does look a little funny when they are growing...astra taught me that i think! as far as knowing what a hermie looks like...as long as you know what male flowers look like and what female flowers look like. put the 2 together and you have a hermie!

Latest posts

Back