When posting photos..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nova564t

I am my own caregiver
Reaction score
I have noticed since we went back to old server people have been posting photos without attaching them to the post. When you finish downloading, go up to the top and click on the paper clip attach the photos and they will appear with your post. I hope this helps!

Should I repost someplace so more people see it?

I went back to an earlier post and fixed that as well. Good idea to have posting the tip of clicking the paperclip.

Well its seems I did something right my rep bar when from unknown to known to all in 10 minutes thanks whomever is responsible!!

I got it!!!

Thanks! You just helped out my grow thread tremendously !!!!

Oh my, i didn't mean to make it that big, but thank you it worked. Can I go back and do my journal pics? this is a new pic as I couldn't get the old ones to work.

Really i knew how to do it all along, i just wanted people to see my cola, NOT REALLY.:holysheep: :banana: :clap: :clap: :giggle: :giggle:

Thank you. Mine are way too big, but I can work on that. Thanks for the heads up nova.

ill give it a try...

edit: nice she works

HARVEST AND CHRIS VID 028.JPG

By the way you can go in an edit any previous posts with pics and insert them as well....I went back through my thread and it worked.

I did too!
makes the journal so much nicer that way.

Latest posts

Back