When should i use this nutrient pack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strackcast

Reaction score
Hello! I currently have 2 plants in early veg and I was wondering if anyone knew when I should use my nutrients thus to not stunt the plants? They are called easyboost pellets and their chemistry is as follows.
6%​
Organic nitrogen (N)
7%​
Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)
10%​
Sulfur trioxide (SO3)
2%​
Magnesium oxide (MgO)
30%​
Organic material
Also is this any good for marijuana plants xD?
Setup:
300w full spectrum led
60x60x150 grow tent
2 glueberry auto plants( 3 weeks old)

Looks to me like something that should roll in around week 5/6/7 of flowering to boost the flowering stage.

The problem with using pellets is they are slow release and really cannot control it to much. I'd use it in my outside garden first, see how it works on a mator plant or something.

And, cannot really answer this without knowing what soil your running.. many/most soils, unless using pure coco, have foods within it...

If I was going to use granular foods to start an MJ plant... this is a proven goody I used to go with..

Espoma's Plant Starter Plus with Mychorrhizae … (spelled wrong).. has an NPK of 4-3-3 and all the good fungi
you want to feed that soil.. a bloom booster at wk 5 to 6.. PK 13/14 works excellent for me and you only use
it for a week the way I use it.. so I get away with the small 250ml bottle.

Water every 3 days and your set.... I like my soil to dry out good between waterings

Latest posts

Back