when to add molasses??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBFan said:
Yes Mr K, that's exactly what they're talking about. IMHO molasses helps the micro-organisms in the soil and therefore aid the plant in nutrient uptake
Good luck to you.

Whew.....out of my area of understanding, lol.????:eek:

So, i buy the molassis and put i teaspoon into i gallon of 6.5 ph water then feed?

??? what is FF tea??? i have FFOF and big bloom, tiger bloom and grow big, i never saw FF tea?

Can i just use the mollissis in water?

By using molasses won't that bring in ants.?
I used lemon juice and it brought in Buggs..

Flyinghigh said:

i'm no expert but i would think a $3.99 can of raid on the OUTSIDE of the house where the room is, around the windows, etc. would eliminate them?

Plus i have tents....................

mrkingford said:

So, i buy the molassis and put i teaspoon into i gallon of 6.5 ph water then feed?

??? what is FF tea??? i have FFOF and big bloom, tiger bloom and grow big, i never saw FF tea?

The FF tea is what I call the nutrient solution...beacuse it looks like tea. I use the same Fox farm products you use.

Yes, buy the molassis and add 1 Tablespoon to 1 gallon of water and the Big Bloom nutes. Now you have the tea.

You will need to use warm water to get the moalssis to break up in the water.

Add to your girls and enjoy! :D

Flyinghigh said:

I grow indoors and I have never had a bug problem.

(knock on wood)

If I did...i would just spray around the outside of the rooms, end of problem.

I spray raid on the floor and all around all the time.. Helps yep.Not with white flies
Don't spray raid on my grow to get rid of them..:eek: ..

Flyinghigh said:
I spray raid on the floor and all around all the time.. Helps yep.Not with white flies
Don't spray raid on my grow to get rid of them..:eek: ..

I agree....dont spray raid the buds!! There are a few organic growers who might know what you could use for the white flies...maybe HIE or THG...

are there any types of molasses that are better and any you should avoid?

bnightclown said:
only a ******* moron would feed any plant salt

All NPK is/are salts, but not table/sea salts stuff you put on your chips!

Anyhow I have not read all the thread but can someone tell what are the benifits of molass, how thats spelt rite.

mrkingford said:

That's all you need do Mr. K.- Again, not sure it will help you at this point, but it won't hurt. No matter your environment, you'll probably get small flies.
Good luck to you and be well.

oh and i use Molass every watering..not with nutes as some do..just my way..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

bnightclown said:
only a ******* moron would feed any plant salt

WOW! last i knew we werent @ a circus so i say kick out the clown!!!:D clown appearently doesnt know **** get off the board! i punch clowns for a living!

ross said:
are there any types of molasses that are better and any you should avoid?

blackstrap molasses is the best b/c of all the extra nutrients & micros it contains. avoid SULPHERED molasses.

Get it at the local market.?? BlackStrap Molasses

I have used epsoms for mg,but mollasses is a new one,but these plants do love sweets,so you can bet I will try it on my next grow,very cool folks,I told you even with 30+ years of growing,you can still pick up new tricks,thanks for the info to all

Latest posts

Back