when to add molasses??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't you be better off at the supermarket?
at least you know it is safe for humans. :)
idk, just my opinion.

Ok Wow now i have to go out and buy Molassas! You guys better stop teaching so much because I am spending way more for this hobbie then I exspected! Oh well whats molassas cost anyways couple bucks. Cheers and thanks for more knowledge!

$8 a pint here in USA..may want to trty health store as well..they carry Organic Mollasiss..Hope this helps

so then does usin of mollasses then basically serve the same purpose as like usin GH floraliscious plus.feeding the soil helpin in uptake of nutes etc etc... sounds teh same as wat it says for teh GHflora plus... no?

degenerative_disc said:
Ok Wow now i have to go out and buy Molassas! You guys better stop teaching so much because I am spending way more for this hobbie then I exspected! !

:hubba: It all about spending on a hobby that is Loved by Many..!;)
Before u know it u be at some store buying something else for ur Grow, and growing MJ inside is Costly anyway..

Besides This site and all those are here are always teaching each of us all the time.....;)

Yea got to love to smoke MMJ.....

Latest posts

Back