when to add molasses??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make a tea for them, 1 gallons of water with 1 tsp of molasses and 1/2 tbsp of epsom salts. Epsom if you suspect mg defiiciency. Careful with the epson......not too often.
Some people swear by adding also alfalfa, being her main staple.
Every 4th water use molasses and alfalfa, fish emulsion every second

Water only last 2 weeks

Kinda scrambled......
I'll straighten out tomorrow!

epson???????ummm ok plants do well when ya give um salt....just water and some good 202020 nutes and lights.. no sugar or salt god .y

actually, epsom salt is great for cal-mag deficiencies, "only a moron" would post unresearched statements for the purpose of this forum...however, u dont need to feed any extra epsom unless u suspect a deficiency. i have no experience with molasses so i cant really offer an opinion. but i do know that ive read NOT to add molasses in a hydro setup as it will gum up your equipment. i thought molasses was mainly good for soil to feed the benificial bacteria or w/e? u trying to use as a carb source?

Grownincali420 said:
hey whats up..my ww grow is in wek 4 flowering and when is the best time to start adding molasses into the resevoir?

here is the link for my grow

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16844&page=2

sorry I am no help i grow in soil..I use Molasses everytime i use nutes..from the beging of Veg threw Bloom..But like I said I ain Hydro..Oscar sounds like he would be the best bet..but wait another day or two let this post get around..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

stop fighting like females! look up epsom salt! its actualy a good product for any plant! it has minerals that cannabis needs!

Epsom salts - (1tsp x GAL) should be used in the solution for magnesium and sulfur minerals!

11%Mg, 2%Ca, 14%S First mention because so common and for good reason. Provides two essential secondary nutes that often aren't found in commercial chemical ferts, and it wont alter pH much....read the previous post... If you use it with restraint, you can supply a steady source of S through the whole grow and increase the Mg and Ca ratios with other salts

bnightclown said:
only a ******* moron would feed any plant salt
I just added epsom to my res for the first time.... Made me nervous a little adding salt.... But the gals seem to like it...

"A spoon full of sugar, helps your medicine grow pounds..."

its early, I'm baked.... So I felt like singing.... Who cares....

I grow in soil and I put molassis in their nutritent tea statring at about 3 weeks flowering. The buds get huge! :)

FF nutes have molasses or at least sugar to do the same job right?

are we talking about molassis like for pancakes? the stuff you buy at walmart? or am i being a dillhole again and misunderstanding as usual ?
Can i give my plants molassis? 4 1/2 weeks into flowering.

mrkingford said:
are we talking about molassis like for pancakes? the stuff you buy at walmart? or am i being a dillhole again and misunderstanding as usual ?

Yep....I use Grandmas Molasses Unsulphured.

Works great! :hubba:

ross said:
FF nutes have molasses or at least sugar to do the same job right?

I add it to the FF tea mixture. 1 Tablespoon per gallon. I didnt see sugar in the list of nutes on the FF bottle.

mrkingford said:

Yes Mr K, that's exactly what they're talking about. IMHO molasses helps the micro-organisms in the soil and therefore aid the plant in nutrient uptake. If it does anything to increase the size of the bud, it's because you are feeding the soil, not the plant. But it does take weeks to start working, so it does matter how many weeks you have left. One thing I've always found is that it increases the bug attraction.
Good luck to you.

Growin_4_It said:
Yep....I use Grandmas Molasses Unsulphured.

Works great! :hubba:
Damn right it does! I use it right after the butter! That's my favorite brand! I nuke it to get it warm first.

Latest posts

Back