When to chop this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaparadox

T.A.N.S.T.A.A.F.L.
Reaction score
3 Seedsman Badazz OG Cheese.
3 gallon pots using coco, peat and perilite soild mix.
Tap water from kitchen sink and Mega Crop Fertilizer weekly.
Temperature has been 72 to 76 for weeks now and Humidity has been running at 45 to 55% for weeks as well.

(I am airconditioned and have a dehumidifer running to maintain the humidity at that level, am currently at 73 deg and 48 rh)

Harvest time is advertized at 65 to 70 days and 65th day is tomorrow the plants look great, the buds put one a little growth spurt over the last week or so and it is slowing down now.

I know that I am near harvest time as I am just getting some (a few) amber trichomes on Plant #2 , Plants #1 and #3 are mostly
cloudy with no amber yet.

Any advice on how to make it better would be appreciated.

Plant #1 Bud.jpg
Plant #1 Front View.jpg
Plant #1 Rear View.jpg
Plant #2 Front View.jpg
Plant #2 Rear View.jpg
Plant #3 Front View.jpg
Plant #3 Rear View.jpg

to me they long like 2 -3 weeks more maybe longer
I stop any chem (salts) last 2 weeks and do plain h20

yeah i stopped the Mega Crop last weekend and they have been one pure water for 14 days now (as pure as the city provides out of my kitchen sink) I am trying to grw a Great Sativa High with no couch lock or laszy body stone, I like the enregetic highs and hate the munchies.

yeah i stopped the Mega Crop last weekend and they have been one pure water for 14 days now (as pure as the city provides out of my kitchen sink) I am trying to grw a Great Sativa High with no couch lock or laszy body stone, I like the enregetic highs and hate the munchies.
Start using scope and watch the Trich glands on the buds not the leaves , closer to bud trics as poss.

just snip off a few buds and send them to me for testing and I will let you know if it’s ready to harvest

Latest posts

Back