When to flush and harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1645019396214.png

Sacks help wick moisture out of the bud. If you go to jars to soon they will re-hydrate and possibly cause a lot more work burping the jars. You don't want to put the bud in jars to soon or to dry. Delicate situation and takes practice. The curing process doesn't really start until you can leave the lids closed and only open periodically to let out the gasses.

Many many skip this but I am old school and to stubborn to change my ways......old men are like that.
Well luckily I am a paper buyer and have natural kraft paper bags available to do just that thank you for the tip.

So I did my first all water flush (prior to harvest ) on my blue dream "shrub" and measured the run off...... 1200 ppm and 6.7 ph those numbers mean anything at this point?

Attachments

• 20220217_190622.jpg
    20220217_190622.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220217_190638.jpg
    20220217_190638.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
So I did my first all water flush (prior to harvest ) on my blue dream "shrub" and measured the run off...... 1200 ppm and 6.7 ph those numbers mean anything at this point?

you want to see those numbers come down the more you flush , especially the ppm’s

i wouldn’t worry about the Ph as long as it is in the 5.5 to 7.2 range

personally I like a low Ph from birth to harvest I try to stay somewhere in the 5.2 to the 6.4 range

yeah, what my good buddy Big said... just switching to plain water isn't enough to clean her up before chop..

The better you flush her the better she'll smoke. Next watering, run triple the pot size thru in water.. a light dose of
sucunat while flushing adds oxygen, but pure water is fine. so if it's a 3gal pot, run at least 5gals thru her.. and don't
rush it. run 2 gals, let her sit a bit, run the rest. by the end she should be clear right? flush her again when she dries out but only a gallon.. check runoff. if not clear, another gallon.

It truly depends on if you run salt foods or organics. this is a salt food flush. Organics are so diff.

she looks amazing bro

Latest posts

Back