When to plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersativa

Reaction score
I have been germin some bagseeds for about 5 or 6 days now and i have four that cracked a couple days ago. They seem to have stopped growing from the shells and was wondering is i should take the shell off and plant them or should i give them a couple more days and see what happens?

Well as soon as we see the seed crack we plant it about 1 or 2 inches deep in the soil. ;)

I was just wondering what was best because there are so many different opinions out there. But coming from TBG, i think im good. Thanks bro.

Hey TBG, I put them ones that cracked in soil the other day. Now i had four more that cracked pretty good, kinda like i thought they would in the first place,lol. Anyway, i am doing a little experiment with these ones and hope i am doin good with them, i took the "husk" right off of the srouts and just sat them on top of my moist soil, then covered them over with a little more moist soil so as not to pack the soil too much. I am wondering if the ones i planted today without the husk will come up faster than the ones i planted two days ago with it. Have any thoughts bro?

Not sure about that as we always plant them with the seed head still on. They should be fine. ;)

Yeah i am hpoing so, they were old bagseed anyway but i think they should be fine, time will tell, and thanks bro for all the advice, i couldnt do it without all of you.

hello i would like to no what kind and where can i find 10-20-10 or 5-50-17 fretilizer that would work

are you supposed to plant the seed with the sprout pointin up or down? cuz i planted my germinated seeds a week ago with sprout up and still have nothing...

The root should be facing down and the seed head up. ;)
thepiff said:
are you supposed to plant the seed with the sprout pointin up or down? cuz i planted my germinated seeds a week ago with sprout up and still have nothing...

haha oh no if only i knew that sooner, can they be turned over or should i just germinate more seeds?
Thanks TBG!

Latest posts

Back