When to transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never seen that used inside a tent, only outside. What is the purpose of the plastic over your soil?

The usual way is to use grow bags or some individual pots. Instead I put all four into a space that holds 2 cubic foot of medium. It's called an EarthBox and I feel it's quite misunderstood. It just forces water to wick up then to evaporate it has to go toward the holes the plants sit in. Can't get through the plastic and the black plastic helps heat the soil. Holds about 2 1/2 gallons of water under the soil and to get it started takes 6 gallons of water in the 2 cubic foot of soil.

I watched the guy at build a soil try to use one. It failed miserably and he hid it saying something happened but couldn't really explain it. The truth is he doesn't understand the process the box operates on.

Or it will kill every plant in a terrible manner just like the build a soil video.... who knows? But for my experiment...this is the way because I believe I understand the process. And I will put my mandalorian helmet on and fight until it works or fails!

Latest posts

Back