when to water after transplanting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaloveplasma

Reaction score
I transplanted them last night and then put them back under 24 hours of light. This is going to be the first watering after transplant watering. What's better to dry it out a little or just not let it get to dry?

I water right after transplanting

Me too, it settles the roots in snugly, gets rid of air pockets/dry spots and gets the root zone ready to go to work.

Cannabis likes the wet dry cycle, water well to the point of run off then let dry to almost wilt...the pot is light when dry..you will soon be able to tell.

Most plants Will Not do well AT ALL ,,,,,,if you dont water after transplanting.,

when to water after transplanting.?

I prefer to repot at days end, to give them time to recover overnite, water well and leave in dim/darkness to drain overnite ..ready for the morn

ps note the weight, even weigh the pot, to give an indication to water 10% of pot volume in 5-7 days when its lighter than now

Yep,,know your pots weight wet,,and easy to know when its dry. I use this method daily with my potted plants.

Do your Roses,,holler,,Rose where are you. Bet if they do all the other Roses or going WHAT were right here. Lol

Latest posts

Back