Where are our peeps at.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys

Still around, just been really busy..

6.20.1.JPG

6.20.2.JPG

6.16.jpg

I'd really like to know that BBB is Ok. Last I heard, she was recovering from appendicitis and probably peritonitis. I've had both, and neither is fun. That girl is/was funny.

Where, oh where, is apalasia? And W.W.maker? And Priestofsumdumcrap? And mgfcom? Where are the members that really made this place thump? :rofl:

Well, there's always waiting for one of these to pop in.. ;)

Neeeext.....

nvthis said:
Where, oh where, is apalasia? And W.W.maker? And Priestofsumdumcrap? And mgfcom? Where are the members that really made this place thump? :rofl:

Well, there's always waiting for one of these to pop in.. ;)

Neeeext.....

I miss papa beach. He was an interesting fella for sure!!

Or jjs underground.. Anyone remember him?? Yikes!

dman1234 said:
I doubt he is here under another name, a couple posts and we would know it was him for sure, LOL.

What makes you think I am a he?

:peace:

Smokinmom said:
I miss papa beach. He was an interesting fella for sure!!

Or jjs underground.. Anyone remember him?? Yikes!

Your name would have been in this thread too, ya know ;) Papabeach1 lol, good times...

Glad to see you back. How are things? Hope that blast furnace you call a home state isn't gettin' on ya too badly...

Papa beach asking 12 yr old girls for their birth control pills to give plants... Hmmmm. Unbelievable!

I'm good, same ol, same ol. About cooked tho, here in this hell state we call Texas.

Smokinmom said:
Papa beach asking 12 yr old girls for their birth control pills to give plants... Hmmmm. Unbelievable!

Prove this comment.

:peace:

Sigh once again is right.

I want to say something to HIE but I want to be out in the open about it. I was glad you were banned. I thought what you did was horrible. However, after a few months passed I realized I had not heard your side of the story. So, i believe I welcomed you back from your hiatus.

Within a week you are nit picking some newby's dates in his post. Now it is "prove this comment"?
I know you are a long time member and I have given you respect long past your due because of that fact.

I just need to say, we are stoners here. we are here to help each other, i know, because I have benefited from this help. You seem very argumentative to me. So, could you return to the nicer HIE of a couple years ago please or I too shall ignore, how do you ignore? I have never done that.

:ciao: rosebud :ciao: hie---lets play nice now kids---remember not only are we all in the dark of the pm's between the 2---have faith in MARP---if the ol hie was totally out of line he would have been permanently banned---let's bury the hatchet---what do you say---

:48:

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: rosebud :ciao: hie---lets play nice now kids---remember not only are we all in the dark of the pm's between the 2---have faith in MARP---if the ol hie was totally out of line he would have been permanently banned---let's bury the hatchet---what do you say---

:yeahthat:

This crap gets old quick and I can tall ya things are not as they seem on the surface. I know for a fact that vdog was not an innocent victim in this...if he/she was then why did they in turn threaten my safety and security in a pm? Just because they didn't like what I had to say in a thread. I wld say there are numerous sides to this story as I am sure Hippy and myself were not the only ones bothered and harassed by this person. Let sleeping dogs lie and get on with growing....that's my 2 cents.

orangesunshine said:

Hi Orange, if there is one thing i am good at it is playing nice. I have had no pm's back and forth. I wanted it out in the open how i was feeling, i am through now and have no intention of keeping anything going..I said what i needed to.

ArtVandolay said:
Hey, look! I think that's Hick when he was a baby!

View attachment 173686

The Hick's Roast 2011 ain't going to be any fun if you keep using all the "Life of Hick's" pics early:p

I was farther in the the Vdog/HIE war than anyone. I know for fact it belongs and should stay in the past. So let that dead horse rot.

If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing :hubba:

Latest posts

Back