Where are our peeps at.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: JUst read that thread.:rolleyes: What tha hell. Very weird. Not sure I would wanna live in that community.:D

lol, I do hope he is well and hasn't landed himself a roommate named Bubba.. He sure was some good ol' fashioned head shakin' fun, wasn't he ;)

When you saw that papa had made a post, did the song Aqualung start playing in you head?

ozzydiodude said:
When you saw that papa had made a post, did the song Aqualung start playing in you head?

I heard Art Lover by The Kinks....

"
Sunday afternoon there's something special
It's just like another world
Jogging in the park is my excuse
To look at all the little girls

I'm not a flasher in a rain coat
I'm not a dirty old man
I'm not gonna snatch you from your mother

I'm an art lover come to daddy
Ah come to daddy come to daddy

Pretty little legs i want to draw them
Like a degas ballerina
Pure white skin like porcelain
She's a work of art and i should know

I'm an art lover come to daddy
And i'll give you some spangles

Little girl don't notice me
Watching as she innocently plays
She can't see me staring at her
Because i'm always wearing shades"

Quite the creepy song....:) Here is the youtube link>>>youtube.com/watch?v=dAfxWV4eCiM

ozzydiodude said:

Absolutley.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3ovb2qGHA

check it out.

ozzydiodude said:

lol!

As he bends to pick up a dogs~end, he goes down to the bog and warms his lunch...:ignore:

Papa was a rolling stone...........

Yup! Gonna pack up one time, old friend ;)

Turkey Neck is another missing brother.. I talked with him for a minute last year. He was touring around and playin' his butt off. Was supposed to come back through at some point.. Maybe he's doin' better than he thought? Rock on bro..

Irish said:
i see old school colors coming back home here. hey, we were all a pretty tight group of growers/tokers here, togeather, once upon a time. we ALL helped make mp a pretty chill place to hang. ain't no reason i can see why any of us should bump heads and act any differently towards one another than we did way back. were all friends here. remember when every grow here was prosperous? that happened because we all worked togeather to help one another figure out ways to address new growers.

new people never stop flooding here looking for our help. how many thousands came thru here just looking for an answer, seen what a good community it was, and stayed? how many people can each of you remember helping out? i know. there are so many that each person here helped, you lost count a long time ago! it's all the same. new growers are flooding here to know what we all know.

so i see alot of old school faces, names, my same friends, so what do you say we all just smoke a bong? :p (hahaha, nv's packing a hit):D

:bong1: :48: :bong1:

Click it! clap4.gif

hey Art, is that your alarm so you wake up to applause? It should be.

Yes, turkey neck!! Cool dude there.

And cadalak mike, maybe he'll pop in.

Geezerbud? Is he around? Ol Tom noddy?

Hey Irish,,tell Andy,,Cowboybudsky said hey.

Didn't I see Runby come through here a few months back? Wonder what happened to him? And that wacky lookin' cat-dog avi?

Runby posted in one of the 12/12 from seeds threads.

Yea runby did a drive by. Exchanged a few pms, sounded like he was doin good.

Anyone remember my crazy chat partner in crime, allgrownup?
Miss him.

And the riz. Both those guys disappeared late 2007.

Smokinmom said:
Oh wow, look what I dug up. A thread asking girls for birth control pills!!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32878

There's 5 mins of my life I won't get back...lol.

Not gonna look for kitten bbq posts. That dude was whack, wasn't he nv. :huh:
I remember the horror show that went on in my head when I first read that thread:holysheep:. Hopefully, he hasn't been assaulted by some teenage girls father.

I wish I could find TBG(TheBrothersGrunt) and hope hes alright.

Latest posts

Back