Where are our peeps at.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what happened to Tater?
Says he hasnt posted since January.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Anyone know what happened to Tater?
Says he hasnt posted since January.

Tater is fine....he hangs at Cannetics.

Ah. Wanted tater to double check my math for me.
Cause in a few short hours. Im bout to get the beatdown of my life when the wife gets home. lol

I might be forced to quit fellas. :(
Go ahead and add me to the missing list in advance.

:huh: sounds like it's time for Spearchucker to go deep in the bush for awhile:hubba:

How bout Turkey Neck? Haven't seen him on here, long time.

What did you do Spearchucker?

Didnt just top the previously high on a bill. But OBLITERATED it. Without changing a thing. Something absolutely has to be wrong. Working over the figures now.

Once she grabs that golf club. Hope I make a better getaway than Tiger tried to. :laugh:

Ah, the power bill.......?

that could spell trouble.

Spear with the way this heat wave has been your A/C has been running 24/7 at max cooling it's running every ones bill thru the roof.

Not really ozzy. Just 150kwh more than last month. Yet bill a couple hundred more.

Got it now though. Went through the mail, found ANOTHER electric bill. Middle boy got a place at school recently. Guess whos payin his?
Ours aint to bad alone actually. Lower than I thought Id be :laugh:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Not really ozzy. Just 150kwh more than last month. Yet bill a couple hundred more.

Got it now though. Went through the mail, found ANOTHER electric bill. Middle boy got a place at school recently. Guess whos payin his?
Ours aint to bad alone actually. Lower than I thought Id be :laugh:

So you shld be off the hook then.....:)
Just as your wife raises the golf club yell hey look a Coach bag! Then run...:p

Hamster Lewis said:
So you shld be off the hook then.....:)
Just as your wife raises the golf club yell hey look a Coach bag! Then run...:p

The hunted should become the hunter.
Boy should be payin his own bills. He has a job. Their momma spoils them awful. 24 years worth of kids. I cant stop her. lol

But I actually got the courage (and that ammo) to ask for a nice HPS and to make a bean run now. As HL said, shes the warden, Im the guy who dropped the soap. :laugh:

HELLO everyone sorry I was gone with no warning I didnt mean to get you all worried.... so top looking for me IM BAck I was just busy with vacations and long hrs of trimming. haha thank you all Search Rescue Team!

Latest posts

Back