Where are our peeps at.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dman1234

Boston Baked Bean
2Dog
Benamucc
Fader
Texas Monster
4evr420

And im sure some others, anyone hear from these folks

if you can think of anyone else MIA, add them to this thread and see if we hear from them, i will try to update the list in this first post.

On another note, will HIE ever be back?

Haven't heard from Benamucc in a while. EDIT

Fader, Starz, Peter Jennings

I emailed 2dog and haven't heard back yet.

if this works out i will keep the list in the first post updated.

P Jennings is around Rose, maybe not at MP, but he is around.

growin nothing, but still here.

Have a year of bud though.

I pm'd benamuc over 2 months ago and no answer...don't think he's been on since march

some come and go..I know benn steps away for months at a time....I know how ya feel as I have many friends that seem to just vanish....only to pop in and Sya they fine...

take care and be safe

4evr420 hasnt been around at all either. hope all our friends are okay.

i see pj on another site..

dman1234 said:
if this works out i will keep the list in the first post updated.

P Jennings is around Rose, maybe not at MP, but he is around.

Same with starz and Tex. ;)

lordhighlama said:
Same with starz and Tex. ;)

Has Texas Monster been posting over at cannetics? I hve not seen him over there either....I know PJ is fine as well as starz.

Anyone heard anything at all from BBP? Puff drops off the radar often butnhe has been gone really long this time. Hope all is well Puff.

i talked to Puff monkey yesterday.. he's good but dealin with some stuff. im sure he'll pop in some time or another. i also talk to Trillions of Atoms daily, he's also good just without a computer.

slowmo77 said:
i talked to Puff monkey yesterday.. he's good but dealin with some stuff. im sure he'll pop in some time or another. i also talk to Trillions of Atoms daily, he's also good just without a computer.

I was talking about Bombbuddapuffa but good to know those two are okay as well....

I was thinking about BBP too Hammy I haven't seen him post but he has been online. With the dank BBP grows he's probley to stoned to type

ozzydiodude said:
I was thinking about BBP too Hammy I haven't seen him post but he has been online. With the dank BBP grows he's probley to stoned to type

If you run into him elsewhere ozzy tell him I said hi and tell him we need some dank pics up in this place....:D

Hamster Lewis said:
Has Texas Monster been posting over at cannetics? I hve not seen him over there either....I know PJ is fine as well as starz.

Anyone heard anything at all from BBP? Puff drops off the radar often butnhe has been gone really long this time. Hope all is well Puff.

Doesnt he use the spanish version of his name over there?

dman1234 said:
Doesnt he use the spanish version of his name over there?

Yeah Monstruo de Tejas....last activity over at cannetics was March 27th 2011...2dog was last on over there on Jan 21st....hope they are okay.

What about HIE, i know there were some issues, is he gone forever?

I doubt he is here under another name, a couple posts and we would know it was him for sure, LOL.

Latest posts

Back